Congrats on the State Title Mr. Brad Kaaya. Welcome to the U

eleganttomcat

Junior
Time to put the big boy pants on now Brad... your High School career is officially over (minus the semper fidelis game)

Heres a nice article on Brad after winning the state title:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-1222-cif-bowl-notes-20131222,0,6448877.story#axzz2oBoc1kqR

Anyways, congrats... joining several '14 Cane classmates as state champions. Ill take state champions from Florida, Cali, NJ any day of the week. That is how you build a program.

Anyways, congrats and get ready to put on in the 305

26.jpg

57.jpg
<- lol

20.jpg:large

468.jpg

Advertisement
I think if Kaaya could have come in early, he could have competed for the starting job next year. I don't know how long it will take him to pick up the offense and adjust to the college game, but if Williams/Olsen struggle next year, I wouldn't be shocked to see Kaaya get a shot next year. If he doesn't get a shot next year, he will redshirt and compete for the 2015 job with Olsen.

I think if Kaaya could have come in early, he could have competed for the starting job next year. I don't know how long it will take him to pick up the offense and adjust to the college game, but if Williams/Olsen struggle next year, I wouldn't be shocked to see Kaaya get a shot next year. If he doesn't get a shot next year, he will redshirt and compete for the 2015 job with Olsen.

Nah, he still has a lot to work on, a lot, but the tools and ceiling he has is **** impressive. Kid has a chance to be special , from a physical and pure talent standpoint he is the best QB here in a long long time.

Advertisement
After that, Kaaya's focus shifts to the University of Miami, where he reports in June.
"I'll be working out everyday to get ready," Kaaya said. "The big difference is the physical part — everyone's bigger, faster and stronger, but I'm excited about it. Miami gave me an early offer, and as far as the school part they've got everything I'm interested in. I'm thinking about majoring in sports medicine or business, but I'm not really sure yet."

maybe its just me, but not overly resounding

In before the "why isn't this positive thread getting more replies" mopes start with their wowzy wowzy woo woo game.

P.S. Congratulations, BK.

Advertisement
The best news is there will be serious competition, and that brings out the best in the stable of QB's on the roster. Don't sleep on Rozier either has Russell Wilson qualities. Kaya is obviously the real deal, and Baby Jesus has a head start, should be interesting to see who becomes the man over time.

Kid brought CA state championship to his school. That is one heck of a resume. I can't wait for him to get on Greentree. I love Olsen and think he can take us to an NC, but Brad will probably be our next Heisman. Olsen is a coaches son and closer to his top. Brad has unknown upside. Gentlemen, we have depth at QB. It has been some time since we could say that. Welcome to THE U Brad. We have a slew of FL state champs joining you is one heck of a recruiting class.

Kaaya in the LA Times this morning
"I'll be working out everyday to get ready," Kaaya said. "The big difference is the physical part — everyone's bigger, faster and stronger, but I'm excited about it. Miami gave me an early offer, and as far as the school part they've got everything I'm interested in. I'm thinking about majoring in sports medicine or business, but I'm not really sure yet."

Advertisement
Golden and Coley know how important he is to returning us to our glory days. I would rather miss on Cook and keep Brad. The only other player as important to this class is Valentine.

2 elite 11 and state champion QB's in 2 years, very impressive. Now that's champion QB recruiting.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Any highlights from his senior year? this dudes a beast and I can't wait to see the QB battle between him and baby jesus. FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!!!!!

It's you...

After that, Kaaya's focus shifts to the University of Miami, where he reports in June.

maybe its just me, but not overly resounding

Advertisement
Back