Coaching Congrats Macho

Eso es carne dulce muy grande, mi hermano.

69732906_2475946229133824_3801092558570913792_n.jpg

Go Canes

You’re not supposed to feed the manatees from the dock.

Advertisement
I've had some inquiries...
But here's the thing...

College coaching is a full-time grind. There's almost no time off. When you're not coaching, you're recruiting.
Quality of life is extremely important to me.
So IMO it's not worth it unless you're going to be making a significant amount of money. That would rule out most smaller colleges. (which is likely where'd I'd have to start - biggest inquiry I've had so far is from Tennessee Martin)

Part of me thinks it would be better to obtain a high school coaching job at one of these high paying states like GA or Texas. You can make a significant amount of money, you're still coaching/developing actual kids instead of it being a business, AND you'll get TIME OFF to enjoy your life.

I mean...
You guys tell me what you think. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I know this much...
Coaching HS ball in South Florida ain't it.
Not unless you get a really nice gig, and there's only so many schools in the state that can provide that.
Agree with you. Geez, even HS coaching is LOT OF HOURS. Coaching in SoFl where the pay is lower has to be your calling or it's definitely not worth it. I have a feeling it's your calling @Coach Macho
Best of luck sir 👍🏽

Advertisement
Is that the school specific stadium or is it for multiple schools in the district?

I lived down in San Antonio for a few years and remember the ISD model and multiple schools shared the stadiums, very nice stadiums, but they were shared.

@Coach Macho you should talk with my old HS coach from Seabreeze in Daytona. He made the leap to Georgia I wanna say like 12 years ago or so. Started out at Tift as the OC and is now the HC at Lambert. Good dude. Name is Marc Beach.
The stadium off 1604 at the swim center is very nice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back