JW
uF- 59th
UNC- 69th
Bethune

Also, games started:

Tua-18
Hurts-30+
Jarren-3

He’s doing great. Enos is doing a phenomenal job with him and Jarren has rewarded his coaches by really hitting the ground running.

Advertisement
It's great to actually have a QB again. Just hope JW isn't reading too much of all this praise and sunshine.

Advertisement
All three Enos taught! The future is bright.

giphy-35.gif

Passing D's faced:

Tua-
Duke 76th
USCe 122nd
New Mexico St.

Hurts-
Houston- 127th
UCLA- 108th
South Dakota

JW
uF- 59th
UNC- 69th
Bethune

Well, considering those defenses have played 1/3 of their games against the most efficient QBs in the country they should be atrocious

Advertisement
Off topic, but what was Jarren's recruiting story? He was offered by everyone who is anybody, committed/decommitted to Kentucky 2x before his 11th hour commitment here. Why Kentucky?

Advertisement
Off topic, but what was Jarren's recruiting story? He was offered by everyone who is anybody, committed/decommitted to Kentucky 2x before his 11th hour commitment here. Why Kentucky?

they probably contacted him first and he built a relationship with them thruout his fresh/soph/junior year. a kid like that going head to head with trevor lawrence in the army all american game was never going to kentucky

Advertisement
We should be 3-0 right now. That ******* ****es me off bc I think this team will continue to improve. I think Patke is gonezo after this year. If Diaz is really all about winning.

Who cares about last year. We talking about this season. Trevor Lawrence played almost the same level of Opponents Jarren has. GT, TAMU and Syracuse. He has 6 picks and 6 TD's and 60% completion
Just stop the insanity.

Comparing Williams to Lawrence at this point is unfair to JW15.

Lawrence may win 3NC's before he's drafted by the Dolphins...

Advertisement
Back