"Congrats Jarren"

SWFLHurricane

Recruit
70878534_10218982216359090_9145172025403244544_n.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
But I was told that Enos sucked and we needed to hire an 'Air Raid' OC?
That's because there are a lot of people on this board that behave like a battered spouse who keeps coming back for more but doesn't think the spouse can change. Change is happening, folks!! I don't think we have all of the coaches in place yet, but I do believe Manny will get us there. I think Stroud and Patke need to get hard looks this offseason and maybe some more, but Enos is a God send!

That's because there are a lot of people on this board that behave like a battered spouse who keeps coming back for more but doesn't think the spouse can change. Change is happening, folks!! I don't think we have all of the coaches in place yet, but I do believe Manny will get us there. I think Stroud and Patke need to get hard looks this offseason and maybe some more, but Enos is a God send!
Patke is a LB coach but I do think we need a dedicated ST coach. We had no choice really with Stroud after Simpson left in March.

Advertisement
Think about where we were with QBs in the last two years.

Now think about where we are today with our franchise QB.

The efficiency of JWill is a good problem to have. Thought he was our best QB in 2018. Like wounds that heal with time--so too will the Perry groupies fade away eventually.

Let’s see if Garcia is really about that bag. Enos seems to know how to make dudes secure the big one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Jarren will be a phenomenal player for us, but can we pump the breaks & revisit this in a few weeks? UNC was 106 out of 130 in total defense last year & we just played St Mary's School for the blind.

JW might have a few pedestrian games & the anointments will turn into pitchforks & torches.
Unc defense have went against established qbs jake Bentley and wake forest qb who is having a pretty **** good year. And those two haven’t done well vs them. With Bateman at dc they look better this year for sure

Wake forest qb jamie Newman
69% 927 yards 7 tds 1 ints on the season has looked really good this year and he didn’t play nearly as good vs unc (14-26 214 yards 1 td 1 int) while Jarren was 30-39 309 2 tds 0 ints

Advertisement
Back