"Congrats Jarren"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unc defense have went against established qbs jake Bentley and wake forest qb who is having a pretty **** good year. And those two haven’t done well vs them. With Bateman at dc they look better this year for sure

Wake forest qb jamie Newman
69% 927 yards 7 tds 1 ints on the season has looked really good this year and he didn’t play nearly as good vs unc (14-26 214 yards 1 td 1 int) while Jarren was 30-39 309 2 tds 0 ints

UNC is not good at football. Jarren will be a stud. CIS eats their own & I predict the angry mob at some point will be ready to run him out of town when he looks pedestrian.

UNC is not good at football. Jarren will be a stud. CIS eats their own & I predict the angry mob at some point will be ready to run him out of town when he looks pedestrian.

only on message boards behind a screen where they can't look like mopey fools in front of others. bet on that.

Passing D's faced:

Tua-
Duke 76th
USCe 122nd
New Mexico St.

Hurts-
Houston- 127th
UCLA- 108th
South Dakota

JW
uF- 59th
UNC- 69th
Bethune

Okay cool, like I said lets revisit in a few weeks. Im sure the other QBs will come back to earth as well when play competent defenses. Lets not pretend Jarren was a world beater against UF.

I think the QB at UM should always be lighting up the UNCs & Bethunes of the world. Maybe this is just a sign of how **** poor our QB play has been since so many people are ecstatic that our QB putting up good #s against shït competition (UNC & BC).

Last edited:
Advertisement
Okay cool, like I said lets revisit in a few weeks. Im sure the other QBs will come back to earth as well when play competent defenses. Lets not pretend Jarren was a world beater against UF.

I think the QB at UM should always be lighting up the UNCs & Bethunes of the world. Maybe this is just a sign of how **** poor our QB play has been since so many people are ecstatic that our QB putting up good #s against shït competition (UNC & BC).
Maybe.
I would call them very good numbers.
I would also question the last time a UM QB had a 70+ comp % over any 3 game stretch, let alone their first 3 games.

Advertisement
He can sling it, though he doesn't use his lower half as much as he could when throwing the ball. I'd also like to see him get comfortable running when he has the opportunity.

Advertisement
Back