Congrat to my fellow Heat Fan .....

Advertisement
I'm surprised they didn't try to trade Chalmers. That would have been a good move to get someone for him.

Advertisement
I had no idea Heat fans were still around after Lebron left. Figured they became Clev fans.

Did Riley sign him to an extension or is Dragic still going to be a FA after the season?

Did Riley sign him to an extension or is Dragic still going to be a FA after the season?

No extension yet but he will resign. I live in Phoenix and everyone out here loves him and is ****ed to see him go. Miami nightlife will keep him there but he gon get paid, that's for sure.

Advertisement
If only UM's administration had 10% of the intelligence, foresight, and creativity that dwells in Pat Riley's brain.

As a Heat fan I'm happy...as a Canes fan it's just a further reminder of how incompetently our favorite program is being run.

Advertisement
Should've signed Bledsoe in off season but good pickup

Homeboy is ALWAYS hurt.

The Dragon is the superior player as well...and it's not close in my mind. Riley absolutely stole him when you consider he didn't trade a single starter to get him. It's even more amazing when you consider he also managed not to tear apart the bench either...we managed to keep Chalmers and Birdman.

Riley deserves a ******* statue in downtown Miami.

Advertisement
Should've signed Bledsoe in off season but good pickup

This.

Here's the thing with Bledsoe. He is represented by LeBron's agent. The Heat had just lost LeBron to the Cavs after being "led" to believe by LeBron's agent that Miami had a chance, which they actually did not. After that fiasco, Pat was like forget LeBron and his whole camp which includes Bledsoe and Norris Cole.

Pat Riley doing Pat Riley things.

This starting 5 is nasty. Let's just hope there aren't any #CLIQUES

You guys definitely are gonna make a push 2nd part of the season...gotta take the cavs coming outta the east though

Advertisement
Back