Confirmed by Barry, the bot and admin do not care.

Money talks and if fans stop showing up, donations stop getting sent an if things get as bad as the Golden years. I can assure you changes will be made.
This should be the motto for all of us because it’s the only thing this dog$hit admin/BOt understands. Empty stadiums, coffers and banners flying. Manure ***** the bed again this year like he has done every year his been HC here and next year will look like 2015 golden toxicity. I already have my banner planned, take to that to the bank!

Advertisement
You really think the inept, incompetent, apathetic administration at Miami has "a plan"? It's sit back and hope he doesn't absolutely implode and force them to act. That's the plan. All of the Don Bailey Jr ****** superfan morons always criticize those of us that root for losses, but it's for a reason. These people won't act unless bedlam ensues.
But when they act, they’re just going to hire the same middle of the road candidate.

Me? Personally? All I can do is root for bedlam and chaos. Just because I cross paths with some of these people doesn't mean I have a shred of control over what they do. I'm simply relaying in this thread the TYPE of people we're talking about here. Some of the morons on this site have absolutely no clue what's been going on there for the last 2 decades.

Root for chaos and hope Blake is thrown at the altar. The ONLY hope is that the BOT hires a competent AD and then gets the **** out of his/her way and let's them clean house and build it the right way.

That is ALL there is to root for right now.
What do you think the breaking point is for Blake? Do those in power see the cumulative impact of all sports being down at UM or is it tied to football alone?

No. Miami investing in the football program MIGHT become elite. And if it does, it MIGHT run in the black.

They understand. They aren’t willing to risk that kind of money. Ellte programs don’t bring in hundreds of millions btw
Well, Bama‘s President claims the success of the football program brought in $600M+ in donations to the University as a whole. I’ll take his word for it.

And yes, spending a fortune does not guarantee success. Michigan hasn’t won big with Harbaugh. TAMU hasn’t shown ROI on paying Jimbo $75M, at least not yet. This shouldn’t mean spend as little as possible.

Advertisement
I could be wrong but wasn't Lou Saban a .500 coach? And technically he was the AD at Cincy after he quit the Bills. Schelly was the OC for the Fins, but by no means was he considered a "big time" coach or was a hot candidate prior to coming here. Point is, neither guy was a hot commodity before coming here. To my knowledge, in spite of its past success, Miami has NEVER been known to go out to drop heavy bags for a big name coach.

Young up starts (Jimmy) or veteran after thoughts (Schelly & Butch) at bargain prices is what brought us success.

Compare Shnelly, lou saban, or Butch’s resume before getting to Miami to what we’ve had since…Randy, Al, Manny…

Other than Richt, it’s been one garbage hire afrer another, doomed to fail from the jump.

I’m pretty sure Manny never coached under Bear Bryant or Don Shula.

So even if we were cheap before, we’re way more cheap now

Money talks and if fans stop showing up, donations stop getting sent an if things get as bad as the Golden years. I can assure you changes will be made.
Changes? Yea, the name of the coach changes but not the type of coach. And the more buyouts they’re paying for the lesser quality middling coach they will pay for.

I don’t think he’s a great coach , i’ve had my anti Mario rants but over time I’ve came around to it some. Miami was built on toughness , physicality and playing fast. We’ve lacked this for fifteen years , mix that in the type of staff we could hire and upgrade in recruiting it could be big. Also he’d have more backing with some of our boosters.

We’ll never be what we were but with Mario I don’t see us getting smacked in the mouths physically 2-3 times a year.

He does have resources at Oregon but he’s also a great recruiter, he’s the definition of a savage on the trail.
You can get out coached 2-3 times a yr

Advertisement
Manny get us 8-9 wins a year's. Mario gives us what? 1 or 2 more? Is it worth it?

Jimbo would be an absolute home run and you have to know he'd like to stick it to FSU every year just to show them what could have been. He's got to be tired of the SEC crap favoring the same handful of schools.

First, Blake James has to go and Jimbo would need an AD he knows would go to bat for him with the BOT. Until that happens, we'll continue to spin our tires.

Bill clarke, Gary Patterson, luke fickel, Matt Campbell and so on and son. I can do this all day listing the head coaches that have a better resume the Manure!

Youre living in a fantasy world if you think Fickell or Campbell would leave their gigs to come here, even if we promised them the world.

But when they act, they’re just going to hire the same middle of the road candidate.
Just curious who the **** you think Miami could hire that would be can’t miss? And also wondering why, if it’s so easy to spot a program changing coach, that all but a few programs in the last 20 years have failed to do so? Weird, right? You don’t know. Nobody does.

Advertisement
Lmao you haven’t watched a single Oregon game if that’s your take
Dumbest thing out of a plethora of Dumb things you’ve ever said. Even though you’re a clear Mario hater there is absolutely no denying he has forgotten more football then manure will ever know, partly because he actually played this mans game unlike that lispy midget pu$$y! And one top of it all, Mario has won the pac 12 twice and is a Rose bowl champion! Get back to me when Manure duplicates that sporto? Smh

What do you think the breaking point is for Blake? Do those in power see the cumulative impact of all sports being down at UM or is it tied to football alone?

At least a couple of them correlate Manny to Blake 100%, so that can be a good thing if Manny has a bad season this year. The problem is how you define "bad season" to this group of decision makers. Several of them are casual fans, at best. The president doesn't give a flying F about football and it's well documented.

Advertisement
Just curious who the **** you think Miami could hire that would be can’t miss? And also wondering why, if it’s so easy to spot a program changing coach, all but a few programs in the last 20 years have failed to do so? Weird, right? You don’t know. Nobody does.
It’s not easy. Or affordable. That’s my point. This university isn’t hiring any can’t miss coach… the money isn’t there neither is the taste for risk. Not sure I blame them anymore either.

Advertisement
Back