Confirmed by Barry, the bot and admin do not care.

I understand what you’re saying but Richt was not an “elite” coach, he was completely checked out and still got us ranked #2 in the country for a short period. It ended up being a fluke but that goes to show all you need is a competent coach here at Miami to make some noise, I mean c’mon we play in the fckin COASTAL!!! That’s what makes me the most frustrated, we continue to whiff left and right on HC’s. Obviously you need to recruit at a good level to succeed but being successful at Miami while playing in the ACC should be a walk in the park if we’re being real. This BOT is just so clueless and they don’t care which is just so infuriating.
Richt was a lazy hire. James got a old, tired and worn out “SEC” coach that would sound glorious on the surface but lack substance below.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
**** our administration doesn’t want to pay five. That’s why a booster stepped in and was willing to make Mario happen. But Blake said “ I got this “.
F-Blake.

Ranting aside, I think most programs are shy to spend like Bama and a few other schools.

Sad thing is it doesn’t even take 10 mil a year. How about you actually do a coaching search and hire a qualified coach.
If there are so many coaches capable of turning Miami into a powerhouse, then why have only 2-3 over the last 20 years done that at other programs?

We certainly could do better, but that will result in a marginal improvement. We could name Dabo or Kirby head coach tomorrow and it wouldn’t make a difference in terms of returning to the top tier.

Stop it. PLEASE!
Stop talking rationally? Never.

We've been down for 20 years. It would take a sensational coach - I literally couldn't tell you who - to reach the heights you guys want to get to with our resources.

You think if we brought in a dirty coach like Freeze the NCAA wouldn't be camped out in Coral Gables looking for any excuse to drop the hammer? C'mon now.

Advertisement
**** our administration doesn’t want to pay five. That’s why a booster stepped in and was willing to make Mario happen. But Blake said “ I got this “.
How does this help?

How does I’ll pay up for the Coach I want help?

Unless it was, I’ll pay up for the upper echelon coaching tier, we may be fixing a wound by cutting off the leg.

Attachments

• University of Miami athletics budget.pdf
    47.6 KB · Views: 24
Wtf is wrong with that idiot? He got this by wasting $6 million to Temple for a gimmicky virgin. De pinga.
Don’t get me started on the handling of that. I rarely agree with Ferman but him calling that “ malpractice “ was dead on. Irresponsible as f, especially when we paid 4 mill to get our dc back. But folks here are stuck hating manny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back