Confirmed by Barry, the bot and admin do not care.

Top 5????? Manny lost to fuggin FIU!! That is just beyond comprehension. Unforgivable. We have the players to win 90% of the games we are losing. Getting back to top 5 in the country is NOT the issue. the issue is losing consistently to UVA, Boston College, GaTech, VaTech, LaTech, DUKE and freakin FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL. We win those types of games consistently and with some sort of dominance now and again I would feel a lot better. As it is, watching Miami games, even when we win, just puts me in a bad F'ing mood. There is a real sense of relief that i dont have to watch us play this weekend.

Advertisement
He’s not a great game day coach , never will be. So he will lose a game occasionally that leaves you scratching your head. But so did Butch , Mario knows this job and location better than anybody. He knows Miami was built on physicality and violence. He’d bring that and talent. There would be an attitude we haven’t had in 15 years. That’s all I want , I want an attitude.
And I still want him.

And I still want him.
If he can develop talent, recruit, give the team attitude, and actually be a coach (and not these kids buddy, who they clearly don’t respect), I’ll take him. I’m not into all the I want this coach or that coach. Just give us someone who can do what I just listed, we’ll be fine. Outside of Bama, none of the teams we played are as talented as us recruiting wise. It’s all about coaching up these kids the right way.

If he can develop talent, recruit, give the team attitude, and actually be a coach (and not these kids buddy, who they clearly don’t respect), I’ll take him. I’m not into all the I want this coach or that coach. Just give us someone who can do what I just listed, we’ll be fine. Outside of Bama, none of the teams we played are as talented as us recruiting wise. It’s all about coaching up these kids the right way.
he;'s a superfan. he doesnt inspire respect, he wants to be liked. hes a fan living out a dream.

Advertisement
And I still want him.
Who are these people down voting a Mario hire? I don’t think they realize he would bring the culture this fan base has begged for since butch. It’s really hard to take some of our fans seriously that can try and make this seem like it wouldn’t be a homerun hire.

Last edited:
he;'s a superfan. he doesnt inspire respect, he wants to be liked. hes a fan living out a dream.
God knows I really hoped he’d be successful here. These kids deserve better. Literally jeopardizing their careers.

I couldn't stomach that video of his Texas players laughing as he was running around in cleats. I never liked him.
@JayCane20 & @Sebastianspipe can tell you I always had a problem with the fact he didnt play in college.
Lol! Wow..smh. I believe you. I was torn when we hired him. On one hand, he spent a few years here and knew the issues with the O and whatnot. But he has never been a HC. This isn’t the program to start your HCing duties.

Advertisement
Who are these people down voting a Mario hire? I don’t think they realize he would bring the culture this fan base has begged for since butch. It’s really hard to take some of our fans seriously even make this as a homerun hire into a discussion.
They want a coach with zero losses and won a natty lol

They want a coach with zero losses and won a natty lol
Right now, Mark Stoops is trending because of the win today and many of the other targets lost, including Mario. Give it a week and the names will shuffle again. I will say, though, that Mario has the best signature win of the season when he beat OSU at their place.

Advertisement
Mario easily wins at least 9 games a year here with how weak the conference is and we wouldn’t be a total sh*t show like we are now.

Who are these people down voting a Mario hire? I don’t think they realize he would bring the culture this fan base has begged for since butch. It’s really hard to take some of our fans seriously that can try and make this seem like it wouldn’t be a homerun hire.
We are never going to get a coach that wins titles every year, but we can get a coach who constantly dominates its side of the division, play in ACC title games and makes a playoff everyone and a while and crap maybe win a ship.

Mario would bring everything to the program we are missing.

Advertisement
Mario easily wins at least 9 games a year here with how weak the conference is and we wouldn’t be a total sh*t show like we are now.

So? That wont be good enough for the delulu crowd here. They think we're "one HC and AD away" from being Bama. All the mopes on here will NEVER be satisfied with 9 or even 10 wins seasons here. They expect NCs, still thinking we're living in 1983.

We are a top 20 ish program with the college football landscape the way it is, even with Nick ******* Saban coaching this team. This is our ceiling unless we find a way to join the NCAA cartel and get their protection.

Advertisement
Back