MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

Well, since it looks like the save college sports act is DOA, there is no cap on conference size so the B10 can take 2, the SEC 4, and ND can do a scheduling arrangement with them both .. and still join a conference further down the road if necessary. Will be interesting to see 1). When the CFP formally announces / agrees to a 24 team format 2). How soon the next realignment moves happen after that is announced.
 
TV Networks would say "FSU" (NBC already HAS Notre Dame) and the Big 10 presidents would say "Notre Dame".
I'm quite sure FSU is not going to the Big 10 at this point (regardless of Notre Dame). Even if Noles think they are still wanted. GT has a better shot than they do and there are many reasons why even if i think that's a mistake.
 
I'm quite sure FSU is not going to the Big 10 at this point (regardless of Notre Dame). Even if Noles think they are still wanted. GT has a better shot than they do and there are many reasons why even if i think that's a mistake.


F$U's twink *** is going to be used for currency by the big bad inmates of the SEC.

And I will laugh.
 
We're gonna need a partner school to schedule that is closer so FSU would make the most sense
it's called top 7 market with a lot of alumni Fortune 500 HQ hosting Atlanta, I mean Georgia Tech. (though of course i would prefer FSU)
 
Last edited:


Big Ten is getting it's *** kicked in ratings against the SEC and, reportedly, they are not happy about the situation. I think this is one of the main things pushing forward the eventual addition of Miami. Whether you want to watch them and cheer, or hate watch the Canes, Miami games draw ratings. Adding Miami match ups against OSU, Michigan, Penn State, Oregon, and USC would certainly help boost those numbers.


Those games are not really that comparable.

But I agree. Miami adds a diversity and excitement that the BIG10 needs. But I think they have to add another big brand. UVA is kind of more of the same from the BIG10. They're not gonna draw eyeballs in football. FSU would.
 
Back
Top