- Joined
- Nov 5, 2011
- Messages
- 41,398
If Miami goes to the Big 10 so will FSU,
I don't think so
UVA, GT or UNC go along
I really think ND wants to remain Independent in Football
If Miami goes to the Big 10 so will FSU,
I think it'll be a package deal yeahIf Miami goes to the Big 10 so will FSU,
I don't think so
UVA, GT or UNC go along
I really think ND wants to remain Independent in Football
Depends on who wins "the argument".
Fox-CBS-NBC...or Big 10 presidents...
FSU? or ND? Or both?
doubtful, very very doubtful. SEC is their path, barring a 24 team thing.If Miami goes to the Big 10 so will FSU,
I'm quite sure FSU is not going to the Big 10 at this point (regardless of Notre Dame). Even if Noles think they are still wanted. GT has a better shot than they do and there are many reasons why even if i think that's a mistake.TV Networks would say "FSU" (NBC already HAS Notre Dame) and the Big 10 presidents would say "Notre Dame".
I'm quite sure FSU is not going to the Big 10 at this point (regardless of Notre Dame). Even if Noles think they are still wanted. GT has a better shot than they do and there are many reasons why even if i think that's a mistake.
We're gonna need a partner school to schedule that is closer so FSU would make the most sensedoubtful, very very doubtful. SEC is their path, barring a 24 team thing.
it's called top 7 market with a lot of alumni Fortune 500 HQ hosting Atlanta, I mean Georgia Tech.We're gonna need a partner school to schedule that is closer so FSU would make the most sense
Big Ten is getting it's *** kicked in ratings against the SEC and, reportedly, they are not happy about the situation. I think this is one of the main things pushing forward the eventual addition of Miami. Whether you want to watch them and cheer, or hate watch the Canes, Miami games draw ratings. Adding Miami match ups against OSU, Michigan, Penn State, Oregon, and USC would certainly help boost those numbers.