MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
I've tried to quit this thread, but I cannot.
1000042564.gif

They also need to look at what Vandy is poking around to do in Palm Beach...terrible if they cede that territory and not expand...

If you aren't seated at the table, you are on the menu...
Do tell? I know Uif pulled out due to some naming rights crap from Green, but I haven't heard about Vandy.

Advertisement
You are so forward thinking.

We used to do the exact same **** in military with unit re-organizations every 5-10 years.

"Hey guys, I have a great idea, why don't do this with the units....."
After about 25 years with the same layout, our local Publix started doing the same thing with their shelves. Was it really that important to move the candy from aisle 6 to aisle 7 and the cereal from one side of the aisle to the other?

You are so forward thinking.

We used to do the exact same **** in military with unit re-organizations every 5-10 years.

"Hey guys, I have a great idea, why don't do this with the units....."

Only every 5-10 years? That's **** impressive stability. My units reorganized every 2 years because the the junior officers running the units rotated every 18 months and they needed to have something to write on their OPRs.

"Dynamic shift of unit persnl, incrsd efficiency 32.4%, saved USA 167k“

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Only every 5-10 years? That's **** impressive stability. My units reorganized every 2 years because the the junior officers running the units rotated every 18 months and they needed to have something to write on their OPRs.

"Dynamic shift of unit persnl, incrsd efficiency 32.4%, saved USA 167k“
I used to joke from all the money we claimed to have saved in awards, EPRs/OPRs, and Decs, the military should have been self-funding...

🤣

Advertisement
Back