MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Waaah waaah, I grew up watching Miami WHIP my alma mater Nebraska to win 3 of its 5 national championships.

******* Genetics hates Miami. He should just be honest about it.
He said in a later tweet that he "doesn't pander to anyone" and that plenty of FSU people don't like him.

The guy's so full of ****. Also the article that started his latest moronic post was from the TB Times and noted that every school not named Clemson and FSU (including the UNC that he's so desperate to get into the Big 10) did what we did lol.

He's so in the tank for FSU it's ridiculous.

Advertisement
i don't care idgaf GIF't care idgaf GIF

The amount of life some of you guys give this guy is really sad.
It is fun to laugh at how stupid he is and see the amount of **** he just make sup

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Occam’s razor. Or if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck it’s a duck. Or we can do whatever mental gymnastics to think Miami is leaving the ACC but every shred of evidence says otherwise.
Literally every other team in the ACC not named Clemson or FSU took the same actions with regard to the suit. That includes UNC, which has been at the center of various realignment discussions.

The “evidence” here is perception of our public actions, or lack thereof, regarding realignment. It’s not any actual hard evidence. We’re not staying in the ACC.

Probably that when he goes to meet the B1G leaders that he'll make it clear that he doesn't support Miami to the P2. Dumb *** acts like he's running the P2.
The funniest possible outcome in realignment is that FSU goes to the SEC and Miami ends up in the BIG. He seems incapable of understanding that the SEC could nab FSU, or that FSU would even dare turn down the BIG for the SEC.

Advertisement
Imagine that being the reason you no longer support Miami to the Big10 lol. If anything being that he likely has SOME B10 contacts and is starting to peddle this bs, it's a sign maybe we could be in play for SEC more than before and he's trying to do some preemptive damage control lol... Or he's just 125% talking out his ***. Or maybe both

Advertisement
Back