MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
Can you post just the chart? I can't view it because he blocked me.
He's using the drop in attendance from Mario's first year to his second as a claim that fans are abandoning Miami in droves.

He was called out by a few in the comments and had no response.

The atmosphere when we're ranked playing a ranked opponent is elite. The atmosphere when we're playing UVA or GT is pathetic. I doubt stadium attendance is moving the needle on anything re-alignment.

Wish the city would make the stadium more transit accessible. They're supposed to start building a metrorail extension this year, but i wouldn't hold my breath on it being finished anytime soon.

The atmosphere when we're ranked playing a ranked opponent is elite. The atmosphere when we're playing UVA or GT is pathetic. I doubt stadium attendance is moving the needle on anything re-alignment.

Wish the city would make the stadium more transit accessible. They're supposed to start building a metrorail extension this year, but i wouldn't hold my breath on it being finished anytime soon.
Win games. Entertain fans. Worry about metrorail later...

Advertisement
He's using the drop in attendance from Mario's first year to his second as a claim that fans are abandoning Miami in droves.

He was called out by a few in the comments and had no response.
He probably blocked the people he disagrees with which is what he did with me. The truth hurts him because he makes up so much **** trying to be someone.

Judge Cooper is absolutely grilling the ACC in Florida. I’d be shocked if he doesn’t let FSUs suit go forward.

The attorneys in our Tallahassee office speak very highly of Cooper and I see why

Judge Cooper is absolutely grilling the ACC in Florida. I’d be shocked if he doesn’t let FSUs suit go forward.

The attorneys in our Tallahassee office speak very highly of Cooper and I see why
I can’t find it can you post some bullet points?

Advertisement
I can’t find it can you post some bullet points?

He basically browbeat the acc attorney into admitting that they had engaged in anticipatory litigation and forum shopping. He cited to a Florida case and said “if you switch the names to fsu and acc, it’s the same lawsuit” and that case ruled in favor of FSU’s position.

He’s had some heated comments about the secrecy from espn and the gor as well.

Just from the way questioning is going I’d be blown away if he tossed FSU’s suit or deferred to NC

Advertisement
Hopefully, the judge is aware that the two documents are improperly duplicative.

And the ACC has stupidly admitted such, for years.

He didn’t get into that much. He also seemed slightly confused as to the general nature of the GOR at least in the last round of questioning.

Hearing should be restarting shortly

Advertisement
He didn’t get into that much. He also seemed slightly confused as to the general nature of the GOR at least in the last round of questioning.

Hearing should be restarting shortly

Sounds good.

The fact remains, for the last decade, the ACC and certain presidents/ADs have bragged about how the GOR's penalty was so catastrophic that it could hold the ACC together.

Unfortunately for them, that is not the proper or permitted role of a GOR, to duplicate the already-existing exit fee as stated in the conference constitution.

Soooo...the GOR has NEVER been a barrier to changing conferences?

Hilarious response by the ACC attorney. Unless he expects the ACC to "make a profit" on the same of F$U's rights.

Which I don't think the ACC even owns, having conveyed them to ESPN.

Vegas has stopped taking prop bets on "what bull**** will the ACC say next"...

Advertisement
Back