MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
ACC with a pretty big win in North Carolina court as the judge essentially dismissed only one of 5 things FSU wanted and is letting the other 4 things in ACC suit in north Carolina continue.

Main takeaway is judge doesn't seem concerned (yet) about ACC not using the proper voting procedure.

To me - big win for ACC because if got tossed they were dead but it doesn't mean they won the case at all in long run.
BUT NOT A BIG Loss for FSU - motions to dismiss get dismissed most of the time.

Last edited:
ACC with a pretty big win in North Carolina court as the judge essentially dismissed only one of 5 things FSU wanted and is letting the other 4 things in ACC suit in north Carolina continue.

Main takeaway is judge doesn't seem concerned (yet) about ACC not using the proper voting procedure

I'm just surprised that a North Carolina judge didn't give the ACC 5 wins out of 5 issues...

Advertisement
So now that we’ve saved all this MONEY on lawyers.

Can we announce getting out and PAY the exit fee like fsu and Clemson are doing? Sick of this **** conference. Got ****.

Advertisement
All y'all FSU fans on here can take this L lol

We see why Miami is out in the open like FSU. Just because they are the loudest doesn't mean they are any less stuck in this **** hole than we are.

Hey, ACC...
1712259353753.png

1. A NC judge thinks the case should stay in NC? Shocking.
2. This has no bearing on the Florida case.
3. "Motion to dismiss" and "winning the lawsuit" are not the same.
4. Wake me up when a judge makes the more significant ruling to consolidate the cases.
5. Everybody calm the **** down.

1. A NC judge thinks the case should stay in NC? Shocking.
2. This has no bearing on the Florida case.
3. "Motion to dismiss" and "winning the lawsuit" are not the same.
4. Wake me up when a judge makes the more significant ruling to consolidate the cases.
5. Everybody calm the **** down.

The one motion that fsu win is important and the lynch pin in their argument that the ACC was never really acting in the fiduciary best interests of its member schools.

The minute that the judge makes the espn contract, or portions of it, public, then espn is F’ed in the A. Why do you think they’re fighting so hard to keep it a secret

Advertisement
Nebraska is absolutely a blue blood program.

Miami, Alabama, Oklahoma, Nebraska, USC, FSU and Notre Dame are the ONLY blue bloods in college football, full stop.

Everyone else is a tier below. Notice that includes teams like Texas, LSU, Ohio State and Michigan….a tier below.

The teams that are blue bloods are the ones that have had dynasties while owning nearly a decade to themselves. We’re in that elite group
Winningest programs in college FB history,
Michigan
Alabama
Ohio State
Miami, not in the top 50..

Advertisement
I've said it since the beginning of this litigation, unless there's some sort of settlement between FSU and the ACC (Clemson also in this boat now), this case is not going to be resolved quickly.

Even on an expedited schedule, you're probably not getting a final answer until mid-2025 at earliest.

Advertisement
Back