MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

I hope someone in your professional life holds you as accountable as you do Mario. I root for the man because currently he is the head coach of my favorite team in sports not because he can do no wrong, but your repetitive garbage is almost worse than the absurdities read in Gator years.

12-13. Last regime was held to a standard that any competent coach should win 10 games in the ACC at Miami. Standard should be the same especially given the stakes of conference realignment , experience and resources at his disposal.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ask Ibis what got his panties twisted again? Stop drinking that hard liquor Ibis without water, you get ****y/sloppy after 10pm.

IMG_1451.jpeg

Cheers to your low standards of 12-13 and the ACC or Big XII…

I’ll take high proof, wins and the B1G for my university…

I’ve only read a few of his posts on today’s hearing (can’t speak to how accurate his play by play is without reading the trial transcript or listening to a playback). However, I do consider him a biased source (hence the tweet below). Not saying to disregard what he says, just that people shouldn’t take it at face value because of potential bias. Trust but verify. I’d say the same if Miami had filed suit and we had our own guy doing the same thing.

If your lawyer is wearing a bow tie you’re for sure going to jail.

Advertisement
We can’t self destruct like this again.. If people want to harass Mario and his family through their nightmares like he stole their wife’s panties… Let them.

People in the know see his flaws, see he’s made productive decisions to improve those areas.

Whether it translates in 2024? We all expect it will.

It’s a no lose situation for them.: Because they get to stomp on the high ground as the antagonists if it all falls apart; but if we win big we don’t care enough to say permanently banned you full time beta cuck.:..
There are ALOT of psychological undertones in this porst.

Advertisement
STAY
ON
TOPIC
TVD SLURPERS AND MOPES

This moderation moment is sponsored by the law offices of anidjar & Levine, accident attorneys who I’ve contacted over the personal injury many of us have received having a thread about the existential threat to Miami’s future hijacked by a conversation about the capabilities of a current Wisconsin QB or MIAMI HC with dedicated threads already existing about them.

No actual moderators were used or injured during the creation of this ad as we apparently can’t find them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
STAY
ON
TOPIC
TVD SLURPERS AND MOPES

This moderation moment is sponsored by the law offices of anidjar & Levine, accident attorneys who I’ve contacted over the personal injury many of us have received having a thread about the existential threat to Miami’s future hijacked by a conversation about the capabilities of a current Wisconsin QB or MIAMI HC with dedicated threads already existing about them.

No actual moderators were used or injured during the creation of this ad as we apparently can’t find them.
I laughed harder than I should’ve 😂

Advertisement
Back