MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Outside of hoops, or money, I can't think of one other consideration, sans academic prestige.

Ultimately, I have no faith in UM landing in a P2 conference. I don't care to be right, and truly hope I am wrong.

#missouri
i think if there was a oregon washington situation where you defer a full share, i think were in the big 10. big 12 would take us obviously, but thats a huge pill to swallow

Advertisement
i think if there was a oregon washington situation where you defer a full share, i think were in the big 10. big 12 would take us obviously, but thats a huge pill to swallow

I agree.

Who the **** wants to play in the Big12? What a **** football conference. It's a top three hoops conference, but the football sucks, and so do the teams in it. A move to the Big 12 would seal the deal on this program. We'd be cooked.

I agree.

Who the **** wants to play in the Big12? What a **** football conference. It's a top three hoops conference, but the football sucks, and so do the teams in it. A move to the Big 12 would seal the deal on this program. We'd be cooked.

We got a glimpse of what our football future looks like if we don't get in the P2 this past December. We'll steadily be getting our *** whipped by B1G bottom dwellers like Rutgers.

I haven’t been following—can someone tell me the context of the ACC lawyer saying there are only 3 P5 schools in FL (UF, FSU, and UCF)?

This conference is so fcking ghey

Advertisement
I've been told that Sankey really wants UNC (something to do with their apparel deal and sales...not sure if they get a cut or something). This was from someone high up at FSU
Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Apparel sales.. lol

Advertisement
That was the ACC Lawyer who didn’t even know Miami was a power five school in Florida
I wonder the ACC lawyer was asked, because there are three PUBLIC Florida schools in the power 5. UF, FSU and UCF.

Does Miami being private matter at all in any of this?

I haven’t been following—can someone tell me the context of the ACC lawyer saying there are only 3 P5 schools in FL (UF, FSU, and UCF)?

This conference is so fcking ghey
That's what I'm wonder too. Because those three are the only public Florida schools in the P5.

Advertisement
I’ve been getting text DUNKING on me that Miami got crapped on by its own conference today. Between RAD and this DUNK, Somehow Miami looks the worst this week and we’re not even in COURT. Wtf.

We need to clean house ASAP

Advertisement
I’ve been getting text DUNKING on me that Miami got crapped on by its own conference today. Between RAD and this DUNK, Somehow Miami looks the worst this week and we’re not even in COURT. Wtf.

We need to clean house ASAP
I think it's sound policy for Miami to base their policies/decision sets off the dunking text messages you receive.

EPEvLvYe8d6B0Ntawy.gif

Advertisement
Back