MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

I’ll see ya there. I’m in Dr. phillips. Go Canes, I guess… 😒
Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
No doubt. Rice was an immediate school I thought of. I know a kid from Maryland who got into Ivies and couldn’t get into Rice.

@RVACane ...

You obviously are an expert on these things.

How would you say Miami stacks up to Georgia Tech as far as academics and institutional prestige?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Right here you said this is all about CFB but then bring up UNC not being anything special in CFB.

I don’t think it’s solely football. It seems that there’s other considerations.
Being it’s MAINLY about football, that’s why I questioned how UNC is considered more attractive than us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The UNC BOT Chair, after again publicly bashing UNC's AD (Bubba Cunningham) stated:

"I think we all recognize that change is hard, but sometimes change is exactly what is needed. We all have to fight the comfort of complacency. And I think that now is the time to be very open to pursuing all options, including those beyond the Atlantic Coast Conference".

Sounds like things could be heating up with a "call to arms" of the Magnificent Seven +1-2 others to blow this thing up before Cal/Stan/SMU come on board at the end of June.

Yes. I am following that Rohan’s twitter acciount . It’s too much to post here but suffice it to say the ACC did not bring a brain trust to court today.
I defer to you lawya dawgs for the play by play...

One interesting argument by ACC, "If we don't have standing to do this, why does FSU keep.taking our distribution checks then?"...I paraphrased obviously..but...

Thoughts???

@TheOriginalCane @Wake_Cane @Brains @LuCane @rsa coral gables

Advertisement
Back