MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Sorry doom-and-gloomers, but Miami is going to the B1G with ND.

FSU and Clemson have been tied at the hip on this matter since Day 1 despite some folks feverishly insisting UM and Clemson were working side by side because of DanRad.

FSU and Clemson and whoever else are going to the SEC. We'll less contentiously head out the back door once the ship starts to sink.

The whole thing is 100% scripted: Sankey, Petitti, ESPN and FOX are in alignment
3o6fIUOohyg4yegu1G.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nd doesn’t have to join a conference as long as they have a national tv contract

They gonna get boxed out, schedule-wise, when the ACC implodes. You gotta have somebody to play and the B1G and SEC ain't doing ND any favors. Why would they?

It'll go:

FSU+Clemson → SEC

UNC+ NC State → SEC

UVA+VA Tech → SEC

Duke+GA Tech → SEC

Canes+ND → B1G (some time right before or right after Virginia and VT going to the SEC)

Advertisement
When I read football powers clemson and fsu I chuckle. Clemson hasn’t won shi t in 5 years and fsu has one good season since Winston .
that means miami is horrific bc we havent done **** ever in this conference in the football side

They gonna get boxed out, schedule-wise, when the ACC implodes. You gotta have somebody to play and the B1G and SEC ain't doing ND any favors. Why would they?

It'll go:

FSU+Clemson → SEC

UNC+ NC State → SEC

UVA+VA Tech → SEC

Duke+GA Tech → SEC

Canes+ND → B1G (some time right before or right after Virginia and VT going to the SEC)
I'd bet your left nut Duke + GA Tech do not get into the SEC

Could FSU take legal action against those schools if they willfully complied with violating the ACC bylaws to file suit against them?

This is getting so **** messy. Not sure Philips can survive this.
Got me.

We need lawyer dawg to break this down for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back