MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

I think we've been tied at the hip with Notre Dame from the get-go during this stage of realignment.

UM's "laying low" and "being a good soldier" approach mirrors what we saw out of Oregon and Washington right up until they bolted for the B1G.

Somebody's gotta kick the door in, though, and it sure seems like it's gonna be fsu and Clemson and (perhaps third) North Carolina.

I wanted the SEC, but a Big Ten with MeCheatAgain, Taint, Pedo, the domers, SC, U-Dub and Oregon would be fantastic as well.

If we gotta go through the back door holding hands with the leprechauns to get there, so be it
Notre Dame is in no way tied to the hip with Miami in the scenario dude I don’t know why you’re gonna die on this hill

Advertisement
My thoughts. Rad was one of the biggest proponents for the GOR when it was signed. Doesn't make sense for him to do a 180 and say "One of my greatest achievements as an AD turned out to be the worst tv deal in the history of cfb and we have to get out of the GOR immediately." It's basic human psychology. But perhaps he is more capable of self criticism than I give him credit for.

If he retires, then maybe the situation can change. But IMO he will focus on reworking the acc deal so that there are more incentives for winning teams that would put them in the neighborhood of what the P2 teams get (at the start of the deal) and then use voodoo math to say "The numbers are lower but our costs across all sports are lower in the acc so we're much more competitive than it looks on paper, plus we are unquestionably the premier academic conference."
I mean man, you are either so right on things are so wrong on things there’s like literally no in between for you and on this one you’re just completely wrong, but we’ll just let it all play out because the receipts are plentiful

So hilarious when media types are so cutesy dropping names from movies they watched to learn something and then trying to be clever...So if I said Miami leaving is Ulam-level, he wouldn't have a clue (Teller, the other half of the thermonuclear credited principal designers was in the movie).

**** them. Their entire school is run by idiots.

Literally you are going to leave the ACC because you didn't get picked for a playoff spot. The hilarity is that next year no undefeated P5 team can be left out. It's mathematically impossible.

They can be like Florida and ***** out on playing us. Lord knows their sun run is over.

Anything I can do to see no more articles on their secret meetings or crying is welcome.

episode 2 beer GIF

Advertisement
**** them. Their entire school is run by idiots.

Literally you are going to leave the ACC because you didn't get picked for a playoff spot. The hilarity is that next year no undefeated P5 team can be left out. It's mathematically impossible.

They can be like Florida and ***** out on playing us. Lord knows their sun run is over.

Anything I can do to see no more articles on their secret meetings or crying is welcome.
Actually, I hate FSU but I'm not mad at them. Our conference was relegated to a G5 with the decision to leave them out. Hopefully, they'll spark us to leave as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They must have an invite already to the SEC or Big 10 right? I mean, the old saying - you don't quit your job until you have a new one.

Although, if they do start this without having a firm commitment of a spot from one of the P2, that would be the most FSU thing they could do. 🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back