MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No, that would be you confidently predicting Miami is leaving for the Big Ten by August, 2023, ummmm no, October, 2023, no that's 2024, 2025, 2026 ... lol.

Right

I never "confidently predicted" any of those dates, but it's good to see that you are still alive. Happy that your long absence was self-imposed, because you were constantly and consistently humiliated.

Advertisement
The guy with the connections is a West Virginia fan with a pic of himself on his profile holding a circa 1988 cell phone to his ear? I don't think so.

He may be able to tell you what Major Harris is doing nowadays. As far as schools contacting the Big 12? GTFOH

He nailed some realignment **** a few years ago but he's batting barely above the swaim line since.

I wonder if ND thinks they could be left out if they went undefeated. That was one of the criteria for possibly joining a conference. Though the ACC looks especially unappealing right now.

Post is a flat-out lie.

We can't "dissolve" the GOR. We can fight it. We can dissolve the conference. But we can't vote to dissolve the GOR.

Nice try, MHver...
I assume what this guy is saying is all made up but whether or not it is, I could seeing him saying 'GOR' when he meant 'ACC'... hence the 'lot of fear comment'.

Advertisement
I assume what this guy is saying is all made up but whether or not it is, I could seeing him saying 'GOR' when he meant 'ACC'... hence the 'lot of fear comment'.

Look, this isn't personal towards you, but I'm sick and tired of people inventing "this is what the guy really meant to say" nonsense.

Now, we haven't contacted the Big 12 and we aren't about to vote to dissolve the GOR. If that know-nothing MHver wants to update his inaccurate posts, he is free to do so. Until then, I'm not going to guess about what he "meant to say". He's just wrong.

Advertisement
Back