MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
This seems as relevant a place for this as any: the portion of the A&M game that actually aired on ABC was the third most watched college football game of the week at just over 4 million viewers. It ranked third behind Texas-Alabama and Colorado-Nebraska.

Advertisement
Like him or not, there is no denying that Deion has been able to pull massive TV numbers so far
The funny thing to me is that Deion is the brand. Colorado adds nothing here.

If/When he leaves (possibly next year if he keep going like this) he will leave a crater in Boulder. There will be no foundation to build on for the next guy. Just watch.

Gonna be real awkward when the ACC disbands and they are no longer Power 5 once again
SMU in the near future...
we suck again GIF

If/When he leaves (possibly next year if he keep going like this) he will leave a crater in Boulder. There will be no foundation to build on for the next guy. Just watch.
He will leave and his key players will "portal out" to his new destination.

Thats bigtime numbers, especially considering they had the entire first half on ESPNews.

Could be important going forward when we been hearing things like North Carolina partnered with NC State to BIG or some people even saying Virginia/Virginia Tech ahead of us in the pecking order. Yeah ... NO, I dont think so.

Notre Dame (vs NC St) is a bigger draw than A&M and they had ABC for the entire broadcast yet we smoked them in ratings. When Miami is good, we definitely have the juice that the networks want to see

Advertisement
Thats bigtime numbers, especially considering they had the entire first half on ESPNews.

Could be important going forward when we been hearing things like North Carolina partnered with NC State to BIG or some people even saying Virginia/Virginia Tech ahead of us in the pecking order. Yeah ... NO, I dont think so.

Notre Dame (vs NC St) is a bigger draw than A&M and they had ABC for the entire broadcast yet we smoked them in ratings. When Miami is good, we definitely have the juice that the networks want to see

All of this is true.

1694535812142.png

1694535833532.png

“Miami-Texas A&M was the third-most watched game in college football for Week 2 with 4.02M viewers. Texas-Alabama (8.76M) and Nebraska-Colorado (8.73M) were first and second, according to SportsMediaWatch”

“Miami-Texas A&M was the third-most watched game in college football for Week 2 with 4.02M viewers. Texas-Alabama (8.76M) and Nebraska-Colorado (8.73M) were first and second, according to SportsMediaWatch”
Crazy how a game with Nebraska drew those numbers.

Sadly, Miami vs. Bethune-Cookman is probably going to be the third-least watched game in college football for Week 3 with 402 viewers...

Advertisement

Well considering the foundation when he got there was like 1 win, I do expect the foundation to at least be better than that when he leaves in a year or three.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back