MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

This place is going to end up like the last site we were at because of people berating guys that have info.Gets old after a while.

Like I said in another post when all you guys say fck it and go strictly to DMs please include me.
It’s already happened for people posting objective non-sunshine who don’t want to be attacked by the rabid fringe of the slurpers. Some of our best posters are posting more privately and it’s a bad trend.

We try to watch out for our top resources on here. We probably need to be even more aggressive when they drive resources away.

Advertisement
I can’t believe anyone’s arguing with you in here. Lol

Who are the conference mopes who **** on everything?

And yet, we have the same 3 or 4 or 5 people insisting that "The Athletic" has reported that Miami supported the ACC expansion by inviting Stanford-Cal.

1691810231506.png

You ain't wrong.

This site is fast moving towards a DM-only form of communication.

I'm generally in favor of discourse and speech, but it starts to become moot when the Mope Squad sets everything on fire.

The Mope Squad will happily dance on the ashes.

They don't care. They don't want Miami to succeed, they just want to spread their misery on everyone else.
Who are we talking about as to Mope Squad? I want them identified and investigated for crimes against the conference expansion thread.

You ain't wrong.

This site is fast moving towards a DM-only form of communication.

I'm generally in favor of discourse and speech, but it starts to become moot when the Mope Squad sets everything on fire.

The Mope Squad will happily dance on the ashes.

They don't care. They don't want Miami to succeed, they just want to spread their misery on everyone else.
1691810404833.gif

Advertisement
I can’t believe anyone’s arguing with you in here. Lol

Who are the conference mopes who **** on everything?

You mean the guys who keep telling us that we are not going to leave the ACC, that we are stuck until 2036, the ones who claim that Dan and Julio are secretly in favor of staying in the ACC?

I mean...just check out the last couple dozen pages.

At least one of them has a screen name that is comparable to yours, though a little farther north...

tbh, the slurpers are just as bad as the mopes. its dumb. the program is a trash can right now. it has bene for 20 years. you **** right people are ****ed. youre lucky people are still ****ed and not apathetic. the reality is the slurpers **** on posters the same way the mopes **** on posters. so both suck. you want reality - we are lucky to have this site and the others out there for a program that hasn't been relevant in over 2 decades. any type of fandom is better than nothing at all.
The real bad mopes **** on everything. The real bad slurpers attack other posters for not being slurpers.

LOL trying to threaten me with a website ban. god **** thats soft. either way, enjoy your night. we wont agree on this and we dont have to

Hilarious. I didn't "threaten you with a website ban". But @RVACane and the other Maudes threatened to ban toxic Mopes and Slurpers alike, so don't get mad at me if they actually follow through on those promises.

Bless your heart.

Hilarious. I didn't "threaten you with a website ban". But @RVACane and the other Maudes threatened to ban toxic Mopes and Slurpers alike, so don't get mad at me if they actually follow through on those promises.

Bless your heart.
look bro, its a website. I wouldn't get mad about a website lol. again, this is literally entertainment. if I ever got mad about anything on here in real life, I should self ban.

Advertisement
Completely wrong. You can't use the "there's good people on both sides" defense.

The mopers are poisonous. And there are very few slurpers. Just a lot of people who would like to go to the first few games of 2023 with an idea that improvement is possible, without being browbeaten by miserable ***** who will never be happy.

While YOU PERSONALLY might be capable of cracking a smile when Miami wins games, the Mope Squad doesn't want happiness or success, just misery and receipt-production.
Bully slurpers and **** on everything mopes are both bad. One group attacks people.

Edited typo.

Last edited:
And yet, we have the same 3 or 4 or 5 people insisting that "The Athletic" has reported that Miami supported the ACC expansion by inviting Stanford-Cal.

View attachment 250661

Because that is a factual statement. The Athletic said that the yes group needs one more vote and it will have the 12 of 15 needed. Now you can say that The Athletic has totally bad info and is reporting incorrect info , but it is fact that the Athletic said Miami was not part of the Four that voted no, and the yes group needs one more vote.

African American Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Because that is a factual statement. The Athletic said that the yes group needs one more vote and it will have the 12 of 15 needed. Now you can say that The Athletic has totally bad info and is reporting incorrect info , but it is fact that the Athletic said Miami was not part of the Four that voted no, and the yes group needs one more vote.

African American Reaction GIF

Yes, you can continue to play the semantics game.

Nobody. NOBODY. Has reported that Miami voted in favor of expansion. NOBODY.

Even the slightly-more-accurate reporters indicated that no such vote actually happened, and that there were several schools that could not be characterized as either "hard yes" or "hard no" in their advocacy (since a vote was not taken).

But you choose to ignore those reported facts.

You choose to believe and selectively report the inaccurate journalist human-centipede stories that feed your misery.

Advertisement
Yep. I'm a slurper after YEARS of criticizing Beta Blake and Limpdick Frenk.

I'm a slurper after criticizing Dan's hire of JD Arteaga.

I'm a slurper after I pointed out our bad and overly long contracts with adidas and ESPN and Hard **** Stadium.

I'm a slurper after complaining about the delays in modernizing our athletic facilities.

I have been one of the loudest and most consistent CRITICS of Miami's missteps for over 25 years on 4 different boards.

But, yeah, I'm a slurper because I have the nerve to believe that our team is capable of improvement, and because I'd like to go to a few games without toxic Mope Squad pussification ruining the new year.
You’re a known UM academic Slurper.

You’re a known UM academic Slurper.

Guilty as charged.

I thought we should have been considered for AAU membership back in the 1980s when the Gaytors were. ****, we had a medical school four years before they did. Look it up.

Advertisement
Back