MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Great minds.

You mean like before the end of the 2023-2024 academic financial year. Trying to recall where I have seen that before 😎

HA!

If I cared to pull my own receipts, I'd find the multiple DMs and texts I've sent to people where I predicted it would be after the 2023 football season, at the latest.

Speaking purely for myself, I WANTED it to be in the next week, to give us maximum negotiating leverage.

But as long as we can hold the Elite Eight together for 6 or 8 more months, and F$U doesn't go squirrelly-rogue again, we'll be fine and FREE. In more ways than one.

Advertisement
Yup, exactly as I predicted. Still batting 1.000.

Sipping Tea Time GIF

You haven't made contact with "correct" yet. Not even once.

Advertisement
I believe we lead the series against the Holes 35-32. If our rivalry ends so be it. Fu*k them. 35-32 and 5-3. Let it end.

The Canes getting stuck in the ACC with Cal is a ******* disaster in my opinion. I'd be cool with Stanford but not Cal.

Advertisement
I mean I know it doesn’t matter because America 2023 gonna America 2023 on facts and their feelings and inability to parse language but The article doesn’t even mention Miami or Dan.

You say the article doesn't specifically mention Miami or Dan. 4 schools voted no. UM was not one of those schools that voted no. UM either voted no or abstained. Yet you assert I am the one with an inability to parse language.

Interested GIF by reactionseditor

Also The Athletic confirmed UM voted yes, so...

Validating Brandon Scott Jones GIF by CBS

There was no vote. There is zero basis on which you can say "**** Rad and Frenk", but you're going to do it anyhow, because you are choosing to side with sportswriters that are being used as mouthpieces and who have been wrong AT EVERY STEP OF THIS PROCESS.

You own your "**** Rad and Frenk" nonsense.
**** rad for a few things. hopefully this is the first of a run of good things **** do but hes trash and batting poorly as an AD at miami so far. frenk is a trash can.

Advertisement
I mean I know it doesn’t matter because America 2023 gonna America 2023 on facts and their feelings and inability to parse language but The article doesn’t even mention Miami or Dan.
fwiw, none of anything in here has been backed up by any sources other than trust me bro if were being perfectly honest. its all speculation so you guys dont have any credibility or as little as any reporter or random X user you guys keep posting. either way, someone is gonna b right. I still think we end up in the big 10 but I dont think its anywhere close to the timeline you had us believe (you guys are in here gassing everyone up like its soon).

**** rad for a few things. hopefully this is the first of a run of good things **** do but hes trash and batting poorly as an AD at miami so far. frenk is a trash can.

I am not going to criticize him for trying throw a Hail Mary to save the ACC as his plan A. If Notre Dame agrees to join I think it changes everything. Of course the chances of that happening are 0.0001%, but hey, you gotta try. But he better have plan B already figured out and UM lined up for the B1G.

Advertisement
I am not going to criticize him for trying throw a Hail Mary to save the ACC as his plan A. If Notre Dame agrees to join I think it changes everything. Of course the chances of that happening are 0.0001%, but hey, you gotta try. But he better have plan B already figured out and UM lined up for the B1G.
eh the conf is done. hope to god they do have a standing invite and not get thrown for a loop like apparently they may have with the Oregon and Wash additions

Advertisement
Back