MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Mine either but you can go to streaming and get the ABC channel…only thing you won’t get I think is the local news which around here ain’t that bad cause all it’s about is how many people got shot the previous night or what the mayor screwed up this time…
Sounds like Richmond. :6fps6:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ehh. My guess would be that Miami was a soft yes or a vote of no consequence in light of the other 4 nays.

Pat Forde in his article wrote that the strong yes that are pushing hard for expansions are ND, Louisville, Pitt and GT.

Sources described ACC members Notre Dame, Pittsburgh, Georgia Tech and Louisville as among the most vocal in advocating for the Cardinal and Golden Bears to join the league. ACC commissioner Jim Phillips has been leading the discussion, presenting financial and scheduling scenarios to the league members.

Ok. Then the super secret don’t tell toc a vote wasn’t taken vote was taken

There was no vote. There is zero basis on which you can say "**** Rad and Frenk", but you're going to do it anyhow, because you are choosing to side with sportswriters that are being used as mouthpieces and who have been wrong AT EVERY STEP OF THIS PROCESS.

You own your "**** Rad and Frenk" nonsense.

Advertisement
I heard from someone I trust that the timeline was 2 years from now a few months back, so 2025. You think it’ll be till then now?

Miami's preference all along has been 2026. Then 2024 became a potential reality with Washington-Oregon. The most likely date now would be 2025.

I would expect the Elite Eight to vote to dissolve the ACC within the next 8-9 months.

Advertisement
The ACC is dead. The time to add teams would have been when Oklahoma and Texas went to the SEC. We should have been all in on TCU, Baylor, SMU, and OKST. If that had happened, ND would have been possible, and Stanford would have possibly been voted in.

There is no saving this sinking ship now.

Advertisement
Athletic confirmed Miami was in favor of expansion. **** rad and frenk https://x.com/nicoleauerbach/status/1690138833700958208?s=46

Yup, exactly as I predicted. Still batting 1.000.

Sipping Tea Time GIF

Miami's preference all along has been 2026. Then 2024 became a potential reality with Washington-Oregon. The most likely date now would be 2025.

I would expect the Elite Eight to vote to dissolve the ACC within the next 8-9 months.
Great minds.

You mean like before the end of the 2023-2024 academic financial year. Trying to recall where I have seen that before …

Yup, exactly as I predicted. Still batting 1.000

Sipping Tea Time GIF
I mean I know it doesn’t matter because America 2023 gonna America 2023 on facts and their feelings and inability to parse language but The article doesn’t even mention Miami or Dan.

Advertisement
Back