MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement

If this plays out it would be just as most people expected, no one is going to make any move this year.

Which is probably with Miami is just sitting back and letting FSU publicly flail around.

Conversations behind had behind the scenes quietly. Everyone trying to figure out how to gtfo out of the GOR with minimal
Blowback.

Worst case scenario, they still make digital antennas. All those Nexstar channels are technically free and a cheap antenna will get you all of them and a ton more.
Yeah but I live in BFO so they don’t pick up signals.

Advertisement
Everyone talking about TV views, but no one is talking about this. Dated July 3. Happened in Richmond, too. The TGIF I watch games at on DirecTV doesn't have ABC anymore.

View attachment 250584

Mine either but you can go to streaming and get the ABC channel…only thing you won’t get I think is the local news which around here ain’t that bad cause all it’s about is how many people got shot the previous night or what the mayor screwed up this time…

If this plays out it would be just as most people expected, no one is going to make any move this year.

Which is probably with Miami is just sitting back and letting FSU publicly flail around.

Conversations behind had behind the scenes quietly. Everyone trying to figure out how to gtfo out of the GOR with minimal
Blowback.

Among the Elite 8 (let's retire "Magnificent 7"), F$U is the weird kid that nobody wants to hang out with.

Let's focus on 2025 (2024 notice), folks.

Unless the next four days go absolutely insane. Never rule it out. But highly unlikely.

Advertisement
Advertisement
wow interesting. SOOOOO much going on behind the scenes. Sounds like we are pretty desperate to get out of the ACC at almost any cost as long as there is a verified landing spot.

We are, we're just more quiet about it than F$U is.

But it looks like the clock has run out for a 2024 change. Sad.

Among the Elite 8 (let's retire "Magnificent 7"), F$U is the weird kid that nobody wants to hang out with.

Let's focus on 2025 (2024 notice), folks.

Unless the next four days go absolutely insane. Never rule it out. But highly unlikely.
Good to know. 2024 always seemed to be a pie in the sky scenario anyway. 2025 or later always seemed much more realistic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back