MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

If we didn’t then fire up the plane and find dans house on google maps because 8D chess isn’t going to cut it.

Not sure I care what every rumor is now. The only thing interesting is that list is not the absence of Miami but the inclusion of nc st- which would mean they and nc are voting in tandem under some direction or nc st knows they have a landing place or maybe their ad is smart enough to not once again give consideration in exchange for jack ****

Guy has posted 12 times in 10 years, and he is repeating a rumor.

I don't believe it. Nor does it really matter, we have no idea whether Dan abstained to play the long con. Who knows, and who cares.

Advertisement
I think this is the most important thing I’ll say today, as the fog of war continues.

If reporting proves out and North Carolina, who had their AD days ago attack Florida state AD for speaking up publicly about leaving ("Quite frankly, I don't think it’s good for our league for them (Florida State) to be out there barking like that), today was a no vote on expanding the ACC.

A whole lot of nothing and inconsistency. A whole lot of nothing an inconsistency

Words and deeds, my friends

I think this is the most important thing I’ll say today, as the fog of war continues.

If reporting proves out and North Carolina, who had their AD days ago attack Florida state AD for speaking up publicly, today was a no vote on expanding the ACC.

Words and deeds, my friends
...Maybe if the SEC would just **** already, we could have this wrapped up by the weekend lol

...Maybe if the SEC would just **** already, we could have this wrapped up by the weekend lol

Might I suggest a few cases of these be delivered to SEC HQ?

1691639990782.png

Advertisement
I see you went to the dispensary today if you think that the guys at ESPN are going to give a concession to the ACC that the ACC can even pass forward. The minute you took those schools out or reduce the rates ESPN would want to reduce the contract. These things are not moving separately. The only thing that can move indirectly is if ESPN were to work with say FSU to move them to the SEC but then he SPN would likely still get sued by the ACC for violating a contract on the other end.

And as for Notre Dame influence:

NOTRE DAME: “ let’s discuss bringing our friend Stanford in”

Miami, Florida State, Clemson: “🖕 you don’t even go here”
Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor
Was blind hope 🤞

Advertisement
Who said that?

I'll make a gentleman's wager with you that Rad voted for expansion because he is trying to save the ACC. Look, I've got nothing against the guy. It's just basic human psychology. He was one of the biggest champions for the GOR. He stated at the time he signed the GOR that it was going to keep the ACC together, and just this past Tuesday he reiterated what he said almost a decade ago- the GOR should keep the ACC together. I think it is unlikely he is going to suddenly decide that the GOR is a bad idea. He knows the status quo isn't going to work, so the next logical option is expansion.

ND dgaf about anyone in this conference. They are doing what is best for them, and will leave the ACC when it is best for them. School has one foot in and one foot out and is lobbying for teams to expand the conference. And these dopey losers are probably entertaining it.

I hate them just a little more today.

Advertisement
I'll make a gentleman's wager with you that Rad voted for expansion because he is trying to save the ACC. Look, I've got nothing against the guy. It's just basic human psychology. He was one of the biggest champions for the GOR. He stated at the time he signed the GOR that it was going to keep the ACC together, and just this past Tuesday he reiterated what he said almost a decade ago- the GOR should keep the ACC together. I think it is unlikely he is going to suddenly decide that the GOR is a bad idea. He knows the status quo isn't going to work, so the next logical option is expansion.
'IF' this fanbase finds out he voted yes for expansion only months after completely botching the baseball hire, he's going to feel the wrath.

ND dgaf about anyone in this conference. They are doing what is best for them, and will leave the ACC when it is best for them. School has one foot in and one foot out and is lobbying for teams to expand the conference. And these dopey losers are probably entertaining it.

I hate them just a little more today.
They just want to add Stanford as one of their ACC must plays to open up another spot for a potential B10 scheduling partnership game for more NBC money.

Advertisement
Ok. Maybe "done deal" and "would go" are too strong of words. I retract them.

But there was definitely hope and indication of it being likely. Enough to believe the SEC was a real possibility.
Forget it ... was never happening. People on UM'S SIDE were point out why it "seemed to make sense" BUT there was NEVER a comment from anybody even remotely associated with the SEC that the SEC had interest in adding Miami. Conversely ... the B10 has expressed interest IN MIAMI.

Advertisement
Back