MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Menstrual blood everywhere...
3o7aTyEP1gbCIHWcyQ.gif

Advertisement
You’re all definitely right. Miami decided to invest $100+ million in a football facility after the most powerful acc ad changed schools and came to Miami knowing conference realignment was underway to make sure we could stay competitive in the …AAC.

JFC
AAU membership was just a pleasant coincidence as well.

I think the point many are trying to make is Miami is a smaller part of the "insider" conversation than at any point in the recent past. And that it's coming at a point in time where things seem imminent. It also co-insides with FSU getting aggressive.

As i said in an earlier post, I hope Miami is being aggressive behind the scenes. For reference, Syracuse thought it had a spot with BC and Miami during the original ACC expansion. They were not vocal like BC was about leaving the big east. When VT got the Virginia legislature involved, guess who go dropped during round 1 of expansion?

Point is, I hope the Miami administrations doesnt lay back and relax. Nothing is done until it's done. And go be aggressive and make it happen.

I think the point many are trying to make is Miami is a smaller part of the "insider" conversation than at any point in the recent past. And that it's coming at a point in time where things seem imminent. It also co-insides with FSU getting aggressive.

As i said in an earlier post, I hope Miami is being aggressive behind the scenes. For reference, Syracuse thought it had a spot with BC and Miami during the original ACC expansion. They were not vocal like BC was about leaving the big east. When VT got the Virginia legislature involved, guess who go dropped during round 1 of expansion?

Point is, I hope the Miami administrations doesnt lay back and relax. Nothing is done until it's done. And go be aggressive and make it happen.
Comedy Reaction GIF by Jo Koy

Advertisement
Yes. However, should Miami not put themselves in position to compete financially with the elite programs ( by joining SEC, Big 10) then it’ll be far more difficult and borderline lucky to be successful on the field.
Miami not getting into the power 2 would be such a death knell it’s not worth considering, aside from the fact it’s highly unlikely.

This whole program - from the administration, the coaching decisions, recruiting, team coverage…is run like f^cking Fort Knox.

Advertisement

Also, Captain Smith of RMS Titanic, has reassured paasengers that we'll make New York City in two days despite this little scrape we just had.

Also, Captain Smith of RMS Titanic, has reassured paasengers that we'll make New York City in two days despite this little scrape we just had.
To be fair, some of them did.

Advertisement
My fear is that FSU and Clemson were slow playing the big ten hoping for an SEC invite. When that didn't come they went all in on Big ten putting us back on the back burner.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What I miss??

Quick thread follows show that Genetics claimed the 4 corners school going to the BIG 12 in May was BS, and called that guy out specifically. Now he's claiming a win for CU and probably Arizona going. Not a clear win either way IMO. It looks like May was specified and thats what he was saying was BS.

Advertisement
Back