MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
They both have cards, but in my opinion, the Big Ten has more because they have three network partners, their own well-established, cable networks and fox sport. They have more time slots or advertisers ESPN. It’s not in business with the second biggest conference with the more national appeal which you could also stay in reverse, but fox and friends are not hanging out on speed corners, begging for spare change
You're absolutely right about ESPN begging for spare change. That being said, I haven't seen anywhere the Big 10 getting a pro rata guarantee on any additions like the Big XII has. The SEC does have that at least from ESPN.

You’re right my bad...

We’re definitely making the playoffs out of the SEC with UGA, Bama, Tennessee, LSU, Auburn, Texas, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Arkansas, UF, TAMU, Mizzou, South Carolina etc..

Or the B1G with OH ST, Michigan, Penn ST, USC, Mich ST, Purdue, Wisconsin etc..

I’m totally off base, my apologies.

Listen man. We cant even win the ACC so I get your attitude about this. But when this program has the right coach, admin buy in and donor backing, this program has shown multiple times that it can be in the top group of cfb.

Regarding B1G, you lost me with mentioning anyone but OSU. We can compete quickly with the others if we get our **** together. Not here to judge if its with Mario or not. Thats another convo

But your absolute attitude and comment that will will never get in the cfp in those conferences is a little obnoxious

Miami will never make the playoffs from either conference.
If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Advertisement
Listen man. We cant even win the ACC so I get your attitude about this. But when this program has the right coach, admin buy in and donor backing, this program has shown multiple times that it can be in the top group of cfb.

Regarding B1G, you lost me with mentioning anyone but OSU. We can compete quickly with the others if we get our **** together. Not here to judge if its with Mario or not. Thats another convo

But your absolute attitude and comment that will will never get in the cfp in those conferences is a little obnoxious
Never won the conference we played in
Never made the playoffs from our very average conference

But moving to a harder conference will increase our odds in doing both of those things?

I get the business aspect of it, because ultimately its about money, but somehow I’m the crazy one because a team that has been perennial underachievers for the greater part of 2 decades is suddenly gonna win more under more difficult circumstances...

If yall say so 🤷🏽‍♂️

But moving to a harder conference will increase our odds in doing both of those things?

I get the business aspect of it, because ultimately its about money, but somehow I’m the crazy one because a team that has been perennial underachievers for the greater part of 2 decades is suddenly gonna win more under more difficult circumstances...

If yall say so 🤷🏽‍♂️
IMG_8533.gif

Advertisement

If yall say so 🤷🏽‍♂️
4 team playoff? You may be right.

But with expanded playoff, there’s going to be surprise teams every year. 2 loss teams are going to get into the playoffs.

Who wants to tell idiot you won’t need to win the conference to make the playoffs
The insult is not warranted for a poster of his caliber and only proving his previous point as to why he stops posting and giving his opinions on things, whether we agree with them or not.

People can’t handle him saying anything negative about UM.

You're absolutely right about ESPN begging for spare change. That being said, I haven't seen anywhere the Big 10 getting a pro rata guarantee on any additions like the Big XII has. The SEC does have that at least from ESPN.
Just stop. That’s the reason uw and Oregon didn’t get adds last year - they weren’t additive. The schools that would be pro rata or plus extra revenue per about a dozen analysis are notre dame, fsu, Clemson, Miami and maybeeee unc in terms of b10.

Others may not be there but willing to get not full share initially because the gap of 35 mil to 80-100 mil a year is, uh big.

And that all is just current state. If bigger moves now back on as rumored it doesn’t. Matter if it’s iron clad, big10 and fox move in tandem so it is irrelevant

Advertisement
The insult is not warranted for a poster of his caliber and only proving his previous point as to why he stops posting and giving his opinions on things, whether we agree with them or not.

People can’t handle him saying anything negative about UM.

It’s not even fact based- that’s not even opinion on how playoff is going to work in a couple of years. That’s what I am referring to. Do what you need to. He’s a Broken record guy

If yall say so 🤷🏽‍♂️
Then let's win the ******* conference!

4 team playoff? You may be right.

But with expanded playoff, there’s going to be surprise teams every year. 2 loss teams are going to get into the playoffs.
I’m assuming they will at least go to 8 teams and I thing 12 to 16 is reasonable so we should have a shot at the playoffs every year if we recruit and perform how we’re supposed to.

Advertisement
It’s not even fact based- that’s not even opinion on how playoff is going to work in a couple of years . Whatever. Do what you need to. He’s a Broken record guy
I’m not doing anything to you for that and I actually disagree with him given the expanded playoffs I think we’ll see and the improvement in our own program but he’s not some random ******* who should be treated that way.

If yall say so 🤷🏽‍♂️
1st of all, good chance playoffs expand, so you wouldnt need to win the conference, especially if you are in the SEC and B1G

If you read my post, I agree with your points

Now point to me where “y’all” said we could get to the playoffs in those conferences under Onion, Golden, Richt, or Manny?

Things need to change and we need to get our **** together. Im not going to speak for others. Its your absolutist attitude and comment is what I had issue with and I just think it’s obnoxious imo

But 1st Amendment man

But with expanded playoff, there’s going to be surprise teams every year. 2 loss teams are going to get into the playoffs

Please don’t use actual facts about how playoff will be in refuting people. You may get in trouble.

Advertisement
Back