MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Check out Warchant if you can. One of the editors did a summary and basically said FSU simply is fed up with the idea that ACC programs will be at a $40 million per year media revenue disadvantage vs the B10 / SEC and they are leaving ... believe he is saying they hope enough programs decide to leave that it blows up the conference so the $120 Million exit fee goes away and they litigate the GOR but even if they leave alone it is better to pay the $120 million and litigate the GOR than remain in the ACC. He closed his comments stating that no final decision has been made to his knowledge, the desire to leave is widespread, and given that there is a board meeting scheduled for next week there is a possibility that they decide now is the time to pull the trigger and announce prior to Augl 15. Has reached the point that people / administrations are ****ed and indignant. Adios mfer.
Greg Flugar said the AD and a very influential board member are ready to go now. The last hurdle is convincing the president that they can’t wait any longer.

Advertisement
I'm asking for education since you know all. Come on, you've gone from Oregon and Washington were not serious Big 10 additions, busting @tonyinmiami's balls, and last year's discussions were a joke, to now they are looking at taking half shares to join the Big 10......in about 45 minutes.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Come on oh deeply entrenched one, educate us. Who has been in serious negotiations with each conference for the past 6 months and where are they going? I'm not bitter at all. I want to be ahead of the newspapers because of your "connections". We'll see how correct you are in the next year or 2 and exalt you accordingly.

Does that disingenuous Eddie Haskell routine work on other people? Because it doesn't impress me.

Now run along with your passive-aggressive insults. I'm not going to educate you, and I'm **** sure not going to have "prediction tracking".

Remain in ignorance. I'm happy to share information with respectful posters on DMs.

If Big10 goes to 24, you gotta think the SEC isn't just letting them take all the ACC schools. So if it was 24, I'd be on Stanford and maybe Cal getting in too.
SEC Commissioner Sankey made some great points about logistical issues with adding too many teams re: scheduling , TV slots available, etc. They aren't going to let Clemson or someone walk I'm sure but something to consider.

SEC Commissioner Sankey made some great points about logistical issues with adding too many teams re: scheduling , TV slots available, etc. They aren't going to let Clemson or someone walk I'm sure but something to consider.

If you're interested in context...

Sankey is right FOR THE SEC. Because they are locked in with one primary broadcaster.

However, the Big 10 has diversified, thus the time slots are not quite as tight.

Plus the Big 10 might be back on ESPN (in a limited capacity)...

👀

Advertisement

Sankey is right FOR THE SEC. Because they are locked in with one primary broadcaster.

However, the Big 10 has diversified, thus the time slots are not quite as tight.

👀
Makes sense. I'd have to think these conferences have to start considering supplementing with a streaming platform (their own, or someone else's) soon too

Makes sense. I'd have to think these conferences have to start considering supplementing with a streaming platform (their own, or someone else's) soon too

They can learn from the ACC and CIS and having to pirate feeds from international locations to watch the Canes last season…

Does that disingenuous Eddie Haskell routine work on other people? Because it doesn't impress me.

Now run along with your passive-aggressive insults. I'm not going to educate you, and I'm **** sure not going to have "prediction tracking".

Remain in ignorance. I'm happy to share information with respectful posters on DMs.
Respect is a 2 way street my friend and your's was always going one way. Now, come on, don't be coy. Lay it all out there for us. Who is joining Miami in the Big 10? Who's going SEC? Who's going Big XII?

Advertisement
Respect is a 2 way street my friend and your's was always going one way. Now, come on, don't be coy. Lay it all out there for us. Who is joining Miami in the Big 10? Who's going SEC? Who's going Big XII?

**** off, clown. I don't start **** with anyone (except Brock if it involves steak).

You want to answer your questions, go back and read my old posts on this thread. It's all there.

Advertisement

👀
Someone recently posted that the SEC does not want us. Admittedly, I haven’t kept up with this thread in quite some time. Is there a short answer as to why? Are they honoring UF’s wishes for keeping us out or is there some bigger issue?

Just curious. The B10 suits me just fine.

Advertisement
I'm asking for education since you know all. Come on, you've gone from Oregon and Washington were not serious Big 10 additions, busting @tonyinmiami's balls, and last year's discussions were a joke, to now they are looking at taking half shares to join the Big 10......in about 45 minutes.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Come on oh deeply entrenched one, educate us. Who has been in serious negotiations with each conference for the past 6 months and where are they going? I'm not bitter at all. I want to be ahead of the newspapers because of your "connections". We'll see how correct you are in the next year or 2 and exalt you accordingly.
Well if they didn't have an offer to join and then were willing to take a haircut, it would make sense. Things change. Or maybe they were thinking the Pac12 wouldn't fully fall apart, and they could add Oregon+others near the end of the decade, instead focusing on only adding ACC teams this go-round.

IMG_6748.jpeg

most of this is right other than their delusion that Miami isn’t one of them.

thoughts and prayers to northern ****** and his legal career

View attachment 248482

most of this is right other than their delusion that Miami isn’t one of them.

thoughts and prayers to northern ****** and his legal career

That @NorthernVirginiaCane has such an easy job. All he does for a living is NOT read contracts and then tell people "yep, it's enforceable", then people pay him money.

What a scam.

Advertisement
Back