MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
Yep.

It would take a complete dissolution of the ACC, all at once and almost immediately, to create enough free agent universities to give rise to the POSSIBILITY that Clemson goes SEC while Miami goes Big 10. Highly unlikely. And even then, it doesn't make a ton of common sense to break up with your dance partner in the middle of all the chaos.
Clemson is a powerful ally. We hit the jackpot.

The roOM iS spINning so fast

Stock up...

1657044831925.png

If there are just 2 super conferences I actually don't think there will be much of a boost at all. Especially after Baga comes back to Earth and now with NIL as a major factor. That conference superiority shtick will fall on deaf ears when there are only two conferences and they're both super loaded.
But recruiting will plummet big time if we don’t get into one of those two…

Advertisement
The administration of FSU will just get pulled along in the momentum of the riptide. They will be fine when it’s all said and done conference wise. As for Mike Norvell well
Selfishly I want to keep l playing them but see them get left behind in the ACC lol

Advertisement
Would be a pretty good fit in a lot of ways for the SEC.

Used to work with a girl who worked in the Athletic Department of WVU when they made their presentation to the SEC. They ALMOST convinced the SEC to take them, they had some very strong numbers and demographics.

VaTech is a cleaner version of WVU, in a bigger and better and wealthier state.
Would bring the DMV market with them to the SEC. Large VPI alumni base in Northern Virginia.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The nicest thing is we have Danny Rad leading the way. There's no doubt he'll steer the ship right.

I can't put a premium how HUGE it was to get rid of Blake at this point in time... Our leadership could've been on par with FSUs at the moment who currently have know freaking idea what it going on..

JC

I dont agree with this. We are not Vanderbilt.

Everyone knows one rule: If Miami plays well, people will tune in. There is no advantage for the SEC to clamp down on us and they would leave money on the table and TV ratings on the table if they would let Miami have a ****** time.

If anything, they would want Miami to be competitive and play in the big games because Miami guarantees big ratings when they are ranked and play well.
THIS!

Advertisement
Back