MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

I’m not discrediting him (on certain things) but he still a homer.
Of course he is ... he has stated that the Big 10 is his passion, right behind his wife and children. But there are homer's just babbling and there is Genetics .. a homer with actual contacts at high levels inside the B10. Excellent source of B10 information.

Advertisement
No wonder I haven’t seen his X lately

Wonder what I said..

IMG_4264.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This guy is ridiculous...

He made basically an identical post 7-10 days ago ... same rumors that have been swirling around since the Spring. The number of programs he is citing as "potentially leaving" would happen ONLY with a vote to dissolve the ACC.

Advertisement
He made basically an identical post 7-10 days ago ... same rumors that have been swirling around since the Spring. The number of programs he is citing as "potentially leaving" would happen ONLY with a vote to dissolve the ACC.

What’s his CIS handle…

Plus their payment from ACC. Unreal.

Great deal, but it should be said they earned quite a bit less than acc teams under the last contract. If you add up the NBC and the ACC contract, it came out to around $25 million per year. I think acc teams made 10+ million more per year. Left a lot of money on the table to remain independent.

Advertisement
Back