MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
North Carolina AD on FSU

Bubba Cunningham can eat a big fat...

I would presume that UNC isn't out there looking to do a deal with either the Big 10 or SEC, right? Right?

1691090834179.png

Nobody is leaving the ACC unless it disbands. Going to another conference but being unable to have you games shown on tv by that conference? Never gonna happen.

Too bad the ACC isn't being more aggressive trying to bring new teams in so they can get more money from the networks

Riiiiiight. Because that's how it works...

Advertisement
Nobody is leaving the ACC unless it disbands. Going to another conference but being unable to have you games shown on tv by that conference? Never gonna happen.

Too bad the ACC isn't being more aggressive trying to bring new teams in so they can get more money from the networks
What teams could they brings more money to the pot? There are none realistically.

I definitely see 9 conference games, maybe even 10.

And before anyone says "but but but, the OOC games", I'd point out that the Big 2 will also be getting a lot of post-season revenue too. So that need to "score a big payday" off of an OOC game will not be as desperate.

If you go to 9 conference games, you'd see 1 "good" OOC game and 2 "revenue" games. Ten conference games probably puts that at 1 and 1. Gonna be hard to schedule any good rivalry games that are not already within the Big 2. UiF-F$U might go away, particularly if the Gaytors keep insisting on playing in Jacksonville.
Yep - the SEC went down to the wire debating a 9 game schedule for next season with the top half (historically good teams) wanting 9 and the bottom half (historically bad teams) wanting 8. It's only a matter of time before they go to 9 especially if they add more teams.

Advertisement
My tin foil hat says whoever signed the acc deal is either a moron or had nefarious reasons.

It’s akin to taking a job for less pay with no chance of renegotiating your salary for 20 years.

I mean the dude should be fired just on the basis of dereliction of duty at this point.

It’s like hiring a fiduciary and giving him a bonus for losing money.

Genetics is the most legitimatest of them all.

But he still can't pronounce "Oregon".
I disagree there. Genetics throws a to. Of **** against the wall and none of it sticks. Receipts have been pulled by other journalists and podcasters. He literally backtracks on everything he says once its proven wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My tin foil hat says whoever signed the acc deal is either a moron or had nefarious reasons.

It’s akin to taking a job for less pay with no chance of renegotiating your salary for 20 years.

I mean the dude should be fired just on the basis of dereliction of duty at this point.

It’s like hiring a fiduciary and giving him a bonus for losing money.
Almost as if it was the same cat who agreed to have USMC as part of Department of Navy.

Low blow I know.

Forgive me, for I am a sinner!

🤣🤣👆

Advertisement
Back