Conditioning

Advertisement
Love the conditioning part keep it up.....however OL weight training must increase....they're putting up HS numbers which is why they cannot run block effectively....OL need to be benching over 315 and squating at least 400.

At the VERY least. **** I was doing those numbers when I weighed 185 lbs.

lL4rGJo.jpg

Lol Cramping has nothing to do with your conditioning, but yes our S&C has improved drastically already.

Assuming he's including the nutritionist into the S&C program.

Stay hydrated my friends.

Advertisement
Another superlative for the staff this season. Our S&C was absolutely worlds better. We never looked physically overmatched and I think I can count on one hand the amount of times I remember players cramping up. That's compared to the Swasey years where it seemed like we'd have 3-4 guys cramp up every game and we'd have to have trainers run onto the field, etc. We played well in the second half all year. It's obvious S&C made a huge leap and that Swasey was a total disaster.

This is true but it also helps when you have solid depth especially on the DL and aren't on the field for tons of minutes like we had been the past 5 years

KC McDermott looks fat and out of shape.

call him doormatt, never by his name

one of the most embarrassing players in program history

Darling could play a decent LT if he could lose 20-30 lbs. Everyone is just assuming that Brown or ND are just gonna take it. From all reports Brown is still light and ND is an RT.

The good news about conditioning is that there is old school leadership developing right now. Players holding each other accountable is the most effective way to get guys to work harder.

Advertisement
Back