Concliffe

Hoosiercane3

Freshman
Visiting UF tomorrow. What happened here. Have they been on him the whole time and is he still visiting or did he ever visit us?

Advertisement
another goof ball who doesn't realize his ticket to the NFL would be punched the day he signed on the dotted line with Miami/Kool.

Advertisement
At this point it looks like Miami's shot to get him down for visit is the the weekend before he announces on the 31st, but the announcement video will be filmed before that. Bama has moved in another direction so him mentioning them is him just keeping hope alive.

The interesting thing is that Notre Dame is supposedly trying to get him to visit that last weekend also.

Go Canes

It doesn't surprise me that we're struggling a bit recruiting DTs this cycle because there will be very little playing time available. Our second stringers would start on a lot of teams.

Advertisement
It doesn't surprise me that we're struggling a bit recruiting DTs this cycle because there will be very little playing time available. Our second stringers would start on a lot of teams.

Doesn't seem to hurt Bama.

Advertisement
UF has had like 2-3 DTs de-commit so it's probably easy to convince him to visit for early PT

UF has already replaced the DT's that decommited earlier in the recruiting season. So I am not thinking there is much more playing time available than at Miami. I think the whole UF is in the SEC stuff is what is leading him to consider UF.

Go Canes

Still 2 weeks til signing day, plus we could always find a good one after signing day.

And Glen Logan may still be a legitimate transfer candidate and he'd have four more years....

**** we really should pull another Dt. Conliffe has a ton of upside. Oh whell.

2017 Miami DT commit Jon Ford needs to get in Elijah Conliffe's ear about playing together at Miami, since the two played side by side in the Offense -Defense All American game. They played for the red team and shut down their side of the field. Hopefully they formed some type of bond.

Link to 2017 O-D All American roster (the seniors)
88 Senior Bowl Roster

Go Canes

They talk dline after the 18 min mark
[video=youtube_share;77sryHCQ-hQ]https://youtu.be/77sryHCQ-hQ[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Conliffe has said he doesnt care about playing early so that reasoning is out the window.

Kool shouldn't have to explain his greatness to anybody due to his rsum with dlineman. **** he left another possible first round pick at Missouri and he never got highly touted stud's. If this kid really can't see how much of a blessing it is to get that ttype of respect then good luck in your future failures

Advertisement
Back