Concerning that jalen hurts chose okla

Advertisement
Considering enos developed him why would you not come with your former coach? Huge wiff by enos

LOL.... I would question how smart he was if he choose us over OU. OU has the last two Heisman trophy winners both of whom are transfer QBs, I mean what else does their coach need to say? Seriously... can you be that dense?

Considering enos developed him why would you not come with your former coach? Huge wiff by enos
I don't usually downvote people's posts, instead, I'll debate an opinion, or whatever. This, however, as I don't know how to debate this kind of stupid, I'll just downvote you instead!

Imo hurts would of been perfect to fill the gap and start this year tate comes in after but nobody seems concerned i guess

Advertisement
This has to be the dumbest post in CIS history. I probably would have chosen Oklahoma also, and my dad and I both graduated from the U

4wsE.gif
both go hand and hand nowadays lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would he choose OU? Maybe because they've produced back to back heismans and Lincoln Riley is a very good coach, with an offense that is proven to be nothing but successful.

I think its risky for him since they got a 5* waiting in the wings, but if he earns the starting job and keeps it all season theres no doubt he made the correct choice.

of course he went to OU one year left in a conf that doesnt play defense... it was kind of a given massive whiff you wonder why your **** is in the red.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back