Concerning that jalen hurts chose okla

Advertisement
Not concerning at all, OU is a better fit for an elite QB on a 1 year rental. Anyone on here would pick OU if they were J. Hurts

OU just produced two Heisman winners and should have back to back first overall picks in the NFL Draft.

I'd go there over Miami, too. Lincoln Riley could make me draftable.

Read that he didn't like his Miami visit that much. Over the years I've learned that some kids are just not Miami-type guys.

Years ago we were recruiting an elite safety from Miami--I can"t member but think it might have been Devin Bush. He went to FSU.

It came from one of the coaches who said he wasn't a Miami-type. Did not have the typical Miami "bravado."

Exact words from inside the program.
You may be right..

Read that Hurts is a community service, do gooder type guy... so I can def see him not being all into Liv and south beach.

Since the OP has been told to F**k himself in EVERY possible way already....no use adding to it.

Oklahoma was simply the best choice for him. 2 Heisman QB's in a row and a chance to be the 3rd.

Easy choice for him. I'm happy with what we have

Advertisement
Imo hurts would of been perfect to fill the gap and start this year tate comes in after but nobody seems concerned i guess
What would be perfect for us has nothing to do with what would make the most sense for Hurts. Going to Oklahoma makes perfect sense for Hurts in every way. Similar chance of starting, currently higher profile team to make his mark in his final year before the NFL, a team that is FAR more likely to make the playoffs and face Alabama this coming year, a team that just had two Heisman trophy winning QBs, both transfers like Hurts.

Considering enos developed him why would you not come with your former coach? Huge wiff by enos

What would have actually been better is if Richt and little Jon Jon had done their jobs in the first place and we wouldn’t have been in a position of needing a grad transfer in the first place...how bout THAT scenario

Advertisement
You may be right..

Read that Hurts is a community service, do gooder type guy... so I can def see him not being all into Liv and south beach.
Nothing wrong with that, either.

Some prefer slower life-style, more sedate, traditional environment.

Tate Martell is from Vegas, on the other hand. Columbus is boring. I went to a neighborhood cafeteria while I was there and the old people hang out there all afternoon. I think they were playing cards for hours

That was probably the most excitement I saw there, watching old people play cards. If not, I would have had to settle for watching haircuts at the barber shop.

Tate would probably adapt pretty easily to south Florida.

What is"Liv"?

Nothing wrong with that, either.

Some prefer slower life-style, more sedate, traditional environment.

Tate Martell is from Vegas, on the other hand. Columbus is boring. I went to a neighborhood cafeteria while I was there and the old people hang out there all afternoon. I think they were playing cards for hours

That was probably the most excitement I saw there, watching old people play cards. If not, I would have had to settle for watching haircuts at the barber shop.

Tate would probably adapt pretty easily to south Florida.

What is"Liv"?
I might actually prefer my QB to be less Liv and more Habitat for humanity.

Also been to Columbus. It does suck.

1E0247A6-DC1D-4E7A-A2A9-092C38763ACB.jpeg

I’ve never seen this before.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back