Competition

Advertisement
Thought it was a good showing. Yearby looked like the better back to me, thought Walton missed a few cutback opportunities. Would have loved to have seen Gus getting more burn earlier to give him a fair shake. It's a good game because the guys get to have the big head and the coaches get to bust it for them when they go over the tape. 1st and 2nd quarter is where the coaches will focus on obviously.

Advertisement
Our rushing attack will be lethal this year, especially in late game situations when we're wearing down opponents.

That 3 man combo of Walton, Yearby & Gus will be pivotal in our big games this year, if we win the T.O.P battle we'll be a formidable team to deal with.

Can't wait til we pound it on FSU & UNC's weak *** Defensive Line.

I believe that's why Richt has been giddy like a little girl in his recent interviews. Yearby cut that bad weight Al put on him, like it was butter! yes it was FAMU, but our boys made them look like FAMU. lots of other teams struggled yesterday against lesser opponents.

Also what should not be lost on anyone, kids in south florida compete in high school like some colleges, they just need a good leader. I remember the most talented teams from dade would not always win. The coaching at the high school level is incredible, the reason for the incredible run by Central and BTW. I believe if depth does not come into play, we are going to shock a lot of people this year!

Totally agree! Next up is to stop the several year trend of letting below average to average quarterbacks look like Heisman contenders against the defense.

Advertisement
Back