Comparing Folden's 1rst vs Richts 1rst

getcaned

Sophomore
Foldens first game we had countless suspensions. Richt first game we have multiple injuries and 3 dismissals and two suspensions....

I know quality of opponents will be different(FAMU vs MD) but what will you be looking for throughout the game?

I will be the first time some of our fan base has ever seen a true professional miami staff running the show.

Advertisement
Quality of opponent is not much different. That Maryland squad was awful.

This school has seen plenty of professional staffs running the show. The problem is the last 3 were not.

Huh?

Foldens first game we had countless suspensions. Richt first game we have multiple injuries and 3 dismissals and two suspensions....

I know quality of opponents will be different(FAMU vs MD) but what will you be looking for throughout the game?

I will be the first time some of our fan base has ever seen a true professional miami staff running the show.

This school has seen plenty of professional staffs running the show. The problem is the last 3 were not.

it says some of our fan base has ever seen. i know we have had great staffs in the past its just the younger fans have never seen it.

And when Golden got the suspended players back, nothing improved, and we got laughed out of the stadium by KSU and VT, and ended up 6-6

Golden also had the "great" Morris at QB for the Maryland game.

Anyway, suspensions, dismissals and injuries better not be the excuse du jour of another HC here. And it wont be

Advertisement
I sat in the rain and watched Goldens first game and it was the most miserable experience ive ever had.

Maryland literally ran the same play all game and we refused to adjust. Every miami fan in there was sick.
I hated Golden from that moment forward.

There is no way a "SUCCESFUL" alumnus would start his career off that way.

Golden didnt give a fuq about this U. This post is blasphemy!

I sat in the rain and watched Goldens first game and it was the most miserable experience ive ever had.

Maryland literally ran the same play all game and we refused to adjust. Every miami fan in there was sick.

This. Anyone who was still pro Golden after the maryland game should be crucified, and lining Dan Marino Blvd like at the end of Spartacus

Advertisement

They got 14 points directly from our O. That was the difference in the game.

I was at that one too. Those ****ers acted like they'd won the Super Bowl.

Now that I think about it, I've been at a lot of embarrassing games where the other, mediocre, team acted like they'd done something great. It's way past time for that **** to stop. I know people get ****y when you talk about goals other than a NC, but let's start with beating the stuffing out of the FAMUs and GTs of the world. Let's start with doing what we should do, what we have no excuse not to do. Be honest, does anyone think that if Miami beats the teams they have no reason not to beat they won't win the coastal? Most years 6 wins is plenty, and 5 sometimes gets it done.

Time to TCB.

This is like comparing how a virgin lay pipe (AG) vs how Peter North lay pipe (CMR)

This was my exact thought as I was reading the original post. Maryland went up and down the field on us that night, converting 3rd downs like we weren't even there. Then they went on to finish 2-10. They sucked.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back