Commits predictions for fspoo

Courtel Jenkins: "36-26. I'll give Miami the win."

Brad Kaaya: "I thought about it - I'm thinking 31-27 Miami."

Nick Linder: "I don't have a prediction. I just want Miami to win."

Terry McCray: "I think it'll be 21-24. It's going to be a good game, can't say who will win."

KC McDermott: "Miami will win, but it will be a close game."

Darrion Owens: "38-31 Hurricanes because FSU won't stop the UM running game and that will help out the play-action pass. And UM has a bend-but-don't-break defense and will cause turnovers like they did against the Gators. FSU has a great QB and receiving core, but it won't be enough."

Charles Perry (2015 commit): "I think it's going to be an exciting game. Miami has talent, so does FSU. This game is going to be based on which defense shows up and plays, and I believe they are going to play each other twice this year - also for the ACC Championship."

Malik Rosier: "That's hard! I honestly can't say. FSU is good. And they have a great QB. If we have a chance to win, it's going to be on (Stephen) Morris' shoulders. We can't become one-dimensional and rely on the run game. If Morris plays a great game like I know he can, I'd say 35-31 Miami."

Mike Smith: "I say it's going to be a really close game. I say 24-21 Miami."

Chad Thomas: "UM wins by a touchdown."

Travonte Valentine: "Miami 32, FSU 24."

Mark Walton (Class of 2016 commit): "27-24 Miami wins."

Michael Wyche: "I think my Canes are going to pull it off. It's going to come down to the fourth quarter."

Juwon Young: "Miami 17, Florida State 10."

Advertisement
70.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just something on ESPN about a stupid "pencil roll" rap video. I am big on history and the last Noles rap video ended VERY badly for them. I don't think they actually did this one, but I just want to win by one point so it should be enough. Any one have an idea what ESPN is going to use for content once we bring tears to the Noles AGAIN. SEC is history. If FSU defecates all over itself as its DNA mandates, what are going to talk about, the Ducks? Who the **** in the major TV markets cares about some team in China. I guess suddenly OSU's strength of schedule will miraculously become unbelievably hard.

It is amazing how many teams Miami has national championship history with.

Sooners - three years of their only loss, 1 title each(But we beat them that year)

Bama - 2 Sugar Bowls - 1 title each

ND - Catholics v Convicts I&II - 1 title each

Cornhuskers - Three Orange Bowl Games -- Canes 2 titles, NE 1

FSU - Can you count the great games? No actual title games but them seem to think the would have won 100 without us. But since we play every year lets give Miami 5 Noles 2.

Then the ones we OWE a beating to, PSU and OSU.

It really is ALL ABOUT THE U.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back