Coming to Miami: The Pride of Florida State University Football

This is manly

Attachments

• 844AF27D-CE54-4CCC-9171-1B8F01CB379E.jpeg
    844AF27D-CE54-4CCC-9171-1B8F01CB379E.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 11
Advertisement
To boost morale, Corch Willie has decided to hand out matching 6 inch fvck me pumps for those that happen to score off a turnover. Fortunately, we won’t have to suffer the indignity of sitting through one of their runway shows.

Advertisement
Oh guys come on now, seriously...

I bet that front pocket is handy as fck for their tampon storage.

I wonder if it comes with a matching clutch for the guy that causes the TO if he doesn’t actually end up with the TO.

Just think you’d have two guys prancing up and down the sidelines with matching luggage 🤣
A matching G-thong...

Advertisement
Know it’s not going to happen, but it would be dope once we create our 1st TO to have a mock red bag to give to our player, and once he gets to bench, unzip it and pull out the TO chain and throw the bag to the wolves (crowd) where they toss it around in laughter.

View attachment 65169

That's right — the sassiest and sauciest of its kind.

The "Turnover Backpack Purse" is officially part of FSU's once-proud football program.

How should we greet our Michael Kors bag carrying visitors from Tallahassee on Saturday?

I don’t have the skills, but if anyone can find a clip of that funky 70s commercial with a Indian with a tear dropping as he looks and waste in river, it should be attached. I’m sure the Seminole Nation cries when it sees its namesake demeaned like this.

Know it’s not going to happen, but it would be dope once we create our 1st TO to have a mock red bag to give to our player, and once he gets to bench, unzip it and pull out the TO chain and throw the bag to the wolves (crowd) where they toss it around in laughter.

This might be the single greatest idea to ever come from this site.

Advertisement
Inevitably there will be a turnover and the crowds reaction will be national news lmao

On a side note, all the gender neutral social justice warriors will be ****ed

I don’t have the skills, but if anyone can find a clip of that funky 70s commercial with a Indian with a tear dropping as he looks and waste in river, it should be attached. I’m sure the Seminole Nation cries when it sees its namesake demeaned like this.
crying-indian-gif-7.gif

Advertisement
Thought he had spider-senses. Why didn't he see that *** slap coming? 🤔

After the movie was released the director said that Peter didn't have his spidey sense in the movie. Yet he has it in Infinity War, and he had it Civil War. Pretty sure they just tried to retcon some of the errors they made in the movie

The FSU Alum that likely suggested the manbag.... Heck he likely gifted it from his collection! :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

girly.jpg

Advertisement
Back