Coming to Miami: The Pride of Florida State University Football

FUGators FUNoles

Pronounced Eff Yoo
IMG_3250.JPG

That's right — the sassiest and sauciest of its kind.

The "Turnover Backpack Purse" is officially part of FSU's once-proud football program.

How should we greet our Michael Kors bag carrying visitors from Tallahassee on Saturday?

Advertisement
I hope after we rout them 56-3 we throw a pick on the final play. They will bring out the purse and make a fool of themselves in front of everyone.

I wonder if it comes with a matching clutch for the guy that causes the TO if he doesn’t actually end up with the TO.

Just think you’d have two guys prancing up and down the sidelines with matching luggage 🤣

Advertisement
View attachment 65169

The "Turnover Backpack Purse" is officially part of FSU's once-proud football program.

How should we greet our Michael Kors bag carrying visitors from Tallahassee on Saturday?
The whole point in a backpack is to carry something, U can’t even carry a football in that murse!
View attachment 65169

Those posers are gonna have to check that luggage at the gate cause we ain’t given them nothin. The only thing going in that bag is used tissues soaked with their tears from the whoopin we bout to put on this trib! Go CANES! Full throttle Richt! Let’s go! 🙌🏿🙌🏿🌪🌪🙌🏿🙌🏿🌪🌪

Advertisement
I don't get the whole backpack thing and where's Dora? Where are Boots & Swiper? Is that the actual bag?... looks like it's made of ostrich..:****::roll-canes2:

Advertisement
Bit geeky, but his spider-senses in that movie appear to turn on and off when the plot dictates.

My wife really hates watching movies with me because of my penchant for pointing out anomalies/inconsistencies in movies. Honestly, I annoy myself sometimes too..lol

View attachment 65169

Jeez. They couldn't even have one custom-made or modified the sissy one that they bought to try to tie it in, somewhat, to the Seminole heritage or culture??
Just went online and purchased a red (not even garnet), woman's backpack and gave it to their football players, as is, to wear on National TV?

lol...Lack of effort and attention to detail seems apparent in just about everything they do. It really is great to see

Advertisement
We need to get at least one turnover so the world can see the real turnover bling in this game.

Advertisement
Back