Coming down for Clemson, looking for a steakhouse

Advertisement
My people have no shame plagiarizing 😆
1697838783071.png

That place is 🔥

Just wrapped up. I’m old and tired but yea it was legit. Thanks for the recommendation. Got a couple filets, shrimp, Mac & cheese was legit. Wife is Italian and she said the gnocchi tasted homemade. Will definitely go back next time I’m down for a dolphins game.

Saw a couple $200k+ vehicles while I waited for our Kia haha. Nice spot for sure!

Advertisement
My Brother in law pit BBQ Rules in Kendall, the best
in 30 years, Early grilling then hitting the strip clubs.
Mario pull your head outta your *** and bring us a win.
Chin Chin

Advertisement
Just wrapped up. I’m old and tired but yea it was legit. Thanks for the recommendation. Got a couple filets, shrimp, Mac & cheese was legit. Wife is Italian and she said the gnocchi tasted homemade. Will definitely go back next time I’m down for a dolphins game.

Saw a couple $200k+ vehicles while I waited for our Kia haha. Nice spot for sure!
I just made my GF Gnocchi last week...she likes it with brown butter & sage.

I got an AirBnB near downtown Gables, I'm gonna hit a couple of spots near Ponce/Miracle. Just walk around like the old days.

Hey, next week is the grand opening of Torchy's Tacos near Lake Brantley High (it's a great Austin-based Tex-Mex taco spot).

And then Winter Park will be getting a Superica. It's a fancier Tex-Mex restaurant that was started by a James-Beard-nominated chef here in Atlanta named Ford Fry.
I live 5 minutes from Brantley in The Springs. I'll be hitting Torchy's for sure. We could meet up and talk some Canes football.

Where exactly in Winter Park is the Superica going to be located?

Last edited:
I understand this is a thread for the Clemson game,but flying in for the Virginia game. Looking for best location to stay - not Ft. Lauderdale.
Bringing the wife and do not want to run into anything from the past

Advertisement

If you're wife is Italian, she'll love Sardelli's in Hollywood.

Not only is the food spectacular. But the ambiance of small Italian restaurant with a steakhouse feel can't be duplicates anywhere down here.

Not only is the food spectacular. But the ambiance of small Italian restaurant with a steakhouse feel can't be duplicates anywhere down here.
They have another spot in downtown Hollywood on Harrison called Carmela’s. A little more low key and a bit more wallet friendly but still top notch. Very underrated ****tails too.

They have another spot in downtown Hollywood on Harrison called Carmela’s. A little more low key and a bit more wallet friendly but still top notch. Very underrated ****tails too.
Sardelli’s used to have Michter’s 10 for $15 a pour. That was legit.

Advertisement
Sardelli’s used to have Michter’s 10 for $15 a pour. That was legit.
I remember when you could grab a bottle for around $150. I miss the days before bourbon speculators killed everything.

Will have to add that to the list next time. Today we are going down to Versailles for some Cuban food and then to campus to walk around.

Where is the best place to park these days for just going and enjoying the campus a little bit before we head back to get ready for the game tonight

Advertisement
Back