Colts won’t bring back Frank Gore

Gore was Amazing....So was Marquette Smith....Rufus Ferguson...Bobby Washington...etc... Saw them all....including Emmitt at Pensacola Escambia....Miles was better......The Late Great UM....and Cowboy RB coach Joe Brodsky said that Miles was the Best RB he's ever seen regardless of age...and he coached Emmitt....
Larry did say that about Gore....100% Fact...
But I honestly don't care.....Freddie Miles is the Best HS RB I've seen in Fl since 1976...
In 1979-80 Freddie was the #1 Ranked RB in America....over Dupree...Bo Jackson..and Hershall.....unfortunately...thats where it ended....

Advertisement
Our OJ-- another great Cane whom I never got to see play at UM because there was no national coverage of UM football in the '70's. He lost his speed later in his pro career because of injuries. Became a pure power back with the Giants.

He burst onto the scene as a rookie for the Cardinals in '78. Incredible combination of size, speed, power, vision, balance.

We've had some incredible backs at UM, going all the way back to Frank Smith around 1950. On to Don Bosseler, Anderson, James, Gore, Portis...not to mention guys like Pete Banaszak, James Jackson, Alonzo Highsmith, Steve McGuire, guys who were pretty good. I think the best might be best to come.
Even that extensive list left out one of the older ones: Chuck Foreman.

Frank Gore is visiting the Miami Dolphins today. Why not? Team is going nowhere and has no depth if they don't bring back Damien Williams, which it appears they are not. Gore could spell Kenyan Drake and give us some goal-line weaponry.

Frank Gore what a marvel!! What a career!!

Even today at 34 is he's still better than most of the RB's coming out of college, lining up to be drafted in April.

Especially if you need someone to come in willing and able to perform at a high level immediately for spot or full time

Some team will wake up and take him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back