Tears Colorado Tears

Attachments

  • 200 (2).gif
    200 (2).gif
    662.7 KB · Views: 0
Yes

1. Can't Recruit
2. Can't Coach

Perfect fit for the Noles IMO.
He can recruit — not sure about coaching — but he is uber entitled and allowed to treat his job as a part time hobby. I don’t hate on the guy, and I’ve heard he is sincere about helping young guys, but he’s got no interest in putting the work in.
 
He can recruit — not sure about coaching — but he is uber entitled and allowed to treat his job as a part time hobby. I don’t hate on the guy, and I’ve heard he is sincere about helping young guys, but he’s got no interest in putting the work in.
PHACK deion and his entitlement. This *** CLOWN can go SUCK A BIG FAT PINGA!!
 
He can recruit — not sure about coaching — but he is uber entitled and allowed to treat his job as a part time hobby. I don’t hate on the guy, and I’ve heard he is sincere about helping young guys, but he’s got no interest in putting the work in.
Yeah, so into helping young guys that he’s among the faces of those backing legislation to limit athlete compensation. Just saw him making his pitch on a public service announcement. That tells you he’s not long for the college coaching profession.
 
Back
Top