Tears Colorado Tears

Advertisement
CE48E85E-CEEC-48EB-BDB3-E576CF933925.jpeg

As requested… Mods you can lock the thread now.

Advertisement

Those racist pieces of ****! You know it's unfair for all 132 other FBS teams to gameplan and strategize against the first and only black football head coach who also happens to be the humblest, greatest, smartest person ever!

You better get him now, because this is the lowest he's going to be!

Ain't that right @Coach Prime ??

Those racist pieces of ****! You know it's unfair for all 132 other FBS teams to gameplan and strategize against the first and only black football head coach who also happens to be the humblest, greatest, smartest person ever!

You better get him now, because this is the lowest he's going to be!

Ain't that right @Coach Prime ??
You know they're all out to get Coach Prime. Jealousy is a vile motivator.

For those who coach fr fr… this is power 5 football. What would a phone call from a coach reveal that Lanning’s normal hours of film study/preparation and endless GA’s at his disposal wouldn’t already give him.

I really didn’t care who won either way tbh. But from what I’ve heard Lanning is one of the top defensive minds in CFB. Does he need to hear from Norvell or Rhule to beat a Colorado?

Advertisement
My memory is terrible but didn't we already have one & it was merged into MEGA BuffsInsight Thread??

Advertisement
Lmao this is wild…why is everyone acting like this has to do with race…there are dozens of black coaches in both college and the NFL
It seems and comes across that it’s being teed up to “all of these coaches are against Deion.”

People will come to their on conclusions, both pro/anti Deion on what that reason may be why it’s happening. It’s inevitable when Keyshawn puts something like that out on National TV. He’s drawing a line. You are either on one side of it or the other. It’s bull**** that he teed that up. He knows exactly what he’s doing which is creating chaos & flaming up the pro and anti Deion sides.

He’s also talking to the kids with this. He’s planting a seed of “they are after the black man.”

It seems and comes across that it’s being teed up to “all of these coaches are against Deion.”

People will come to their on conclusions, both pro/anti Deion on what that reason may be why it’s happening. It’s inevitable when Keyshawn puts something like that out on National TV. He’s drawing a line. You are either on one side of it or the other. It’s bull**** that he teed that up. He knows exactly what he’s doing which is creating chaos & flaming up the pro and anti Deion sides.

He’s also talking to the kids with this. He’s planting a seed of “they are after the black man.”
smh nasty work

Advertisement
Lmao this is wild…why is everyone acting like this has to do with race…there are dozens of black coaches in both college and the NFL
If you're referring to my comment... Well, that was the joke.

If you're talking in general, it's because that's what Deon does; he tees it up, as the only reason people disagree with him is due to the color of his skin. That's just foolish. But that is the circus that is Deon.

Like oregon wasn't going to stomp them out anyway. I mean seriously, are we expected to believe that coaches have time to help another team gameplan? Like they all are so good that they don't have to worry about their own games and have all the time in the world to help another team win. Maybe I'm reading it wrong but that just sounds really farfetched. These guys have their own jobs to worry about.

Advertisement
Back