Tears Colorado Tears

Jesus Christ, what a pile of conspiracy theory horse****. Like you need help from every other P5 coach to beat a **** team like Colorado. For ***** sake. Keyshawn sounds as stupid as he’s always been - like anything that lobotomized washed up receiver says has any semblance to reality.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So... as a loyal grunt in a #FDS platoon... I must say his last 2 post-games after the CSU near-loss, and the Oregon loss - Deion has seemed fairly level-headed, and even a tad contrite by 'my perception of him'. If I had not watched these press-conferences I'd certainly be feeling different about him now. Maybe... just maybe I'm starting to believe that the media had purposely drummed up the hype machine, beyond even Sanders' expectations to keep the narrative going... above and beyond college football.

I think we're all, Deion included - along for the ride.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, what a pile of conspiracy theory horse****. Like you need help from every other P5 coach to beat a **** team like Colorado. For ***** sake. Keyshawn sounds as stupid as he’s always been - like anything that lobotomized washed up receiver says has any semblance to reality.
Yet the sad part is the people who are interested in this whole deion is amazing for college football storyline will 100% go for that... Absolutely it's a difficult gameplan required to beat deion right now especially without Travis hunter.

Advertisement
So... as a loyal grunt in a #FDS platoon... I must say his last 2 post-games after the CSU near-loss, and the Oregon loss - Deion has seemed fairly level-headed, and even a tad contrite by 'my perception of him'. If I had not watched these press-conferences I'd certainly be feeling different about him now. Maybe... just maybe I'm starting to believe that the media machine had purposely drummed up the hype machine, beyond even Sanders' expectations to keep the narrative going... above and beyond college football.

Problem in that is ur stating that like deion didn't play it exactly that way... He's 100% responsible for the way this has all played out because at the very least he feeds into the various narratives out there. He could've said day #1 hold the **** on media. This is a sport and we're here to compete in it. He took the opposite route and still continues to do that.

So... as a loyal grunt in a #FDS platoon... I must say his last 2 post-games after the CSU near-loss, and the Oregon loss - Deion has seemed fairly level-headed, and even a tad contrite by 'my perception of him'. If I had not watched these press-conferences I'd certainly be feeling different about him now. Maybe... just maybe I'm starting to believe that the media machine had purposely drummed up the hype machine, beyond even Sanders' expectations to keep the narrative going... above and beyond college football.

You may be on to something there.

Then again, if Deion is just along for the ride, then he probably should’ve told his son not to stick his watch up in front of his opponents’ faces.

Problem in that is ur stating that like deion didn't play it exactly that way... He's 100% responsible for the way this has all played out because at the very least he feeds into the various narratives out there. He could've said day #1 hold the **** on media. This is a sport and we're here to compete in it. He took the opposite route and still continues to do that.
You're probably right. I've been hitting the spirits, watching Sportscenter - and trying to give people the benefit of the doubt... certainly my weakness. Thanks for smacking me straight my friend.

Advertisement
Like oregon wasn't going to stomp them out anyway. I mean seriously, are we expected to believe that coaches have time to help another team gameplan? Like they all are so good that they don't have to worry about their own games and have all the time in the world to help another team win. Maybe I'm reading it wrong but that just sounds really farfetched. These guys have their own jobs to worry about.
Season 3 Episode 304 GIF by Rick and Morty

Come on guys though. Look whose show this bs take is being given on? Undisputed with Skippy Bayless???? The host and his show are live action trolls. Congrats to them. They got the clicks.

Advertisement
Bayless actually admitted on air this morning that he picked Colorado to beat Oregon something like 48-42.

View attachment 258482

Bayless is a total clown. Nobody takes him seriously. Not the athletes, especially the professional ones, not any audience, and not anybody that’s in the sports broadcasting business. I’m pretty sure he’s considered a total clown pretty much everywhere.

You guys are clowning him but Keyshawn isn't wrong.

The Colorado State coached certainly helped Oregon see that if you're a 3-9 team, you turn the ball over 4 times, AND you get 185 yards in penalties, you can be up 8 against CU with two minutes left in the game. All Oregon had to do was simply not do some of those things and the game was theirs.

Advertisement
So…who is MeShawn referring to? The ”I’m not gonna names names” and “I know someone who knows people“ routines are BS and Johnson should be called out on it.

If I recall correctly, Dan Lanning was co-defensive coordinator for a national championship Georgia team with an elite defense. I’m sure he understands he’s not going to lose if his superior team knocks the opposing quarterback on his back all game long.

Last edited:
So... as a loyal grunt in a #FDS platoon... I must say his last 2 post-games after the CSU near-loss, and the Oregon loss - Deion has seemed fairly level-headed, and even a tad contrite by 'my perception of him'. If I had not watched these press-conferences I'd certainly be feeling different about him now. Maybe... just maybe I'm starting to believe that the media had purposely drummed up the hype machine, beyond even Sanders' expectations to keep the narrative going... above and beyond college football.

yes, the media drummed up the hype.
IT WAS HIS DOING.
look up who Constance Schwartz Moronic is. she's the one behind the scenes working to get all this attention to a team n coach who hadn't earned it

What a bunch of BS!!!! Making excuses for the beatdown. There isn't anything that another coaching staff could give to Oregon that the Oregon staff couldn't get on film.

Colorado got manhandled and was overmatched in every facet of the game.

I'm not wasting any more of my time with Colorado. They don't deserve it.

Advertisement
Back