Colorado collapse

If anybody thought FSU fans were the most delusional then you haven't met Deion fangirls. For example just read up any of the comments on 247 videos on Colorado.

Screenshot (272).png

Advertisement
Do you really believe that by taking like 15 to 20 portal kids or more every year you’re gonna win?
You really gonna believe that all of a sudden he’s gonna start attracting top five classes, knowing that he’s quick to just cut you and embarrass you publicly?

Maybe nobody’s realize it yet but talent evaluation is difficult at every level and just because a player has a good year doesn’t mean he’s going to continue to ball out.
He already went all out on the transfer portal and could barely win 4 games.
He took his best player and was gassing him every **** game making him play both ways.
His son was getting destroyed cause had no online.
What elite transfer portal players are gonna want to go there?
He should’ve started from the get go telling everybody it’s gonna be rebuilding and that it’s gonna take time. But instead he went out there and convinced everybody and finessed everybody to give them a lot of money. You go on Colorado boards and on their Twitter accounts and they were convinced they were gonna make the playoffs.
If anybody set themselves up for failure, it was Dion and not the other way around.
And just because a player is a hall of famer doesn’t mean he’s a great evaluator. People get that sh confused bruh, two totally different things. You need to be an excellent evaluator and excellent closer, if you have those two you found a gem of a HC

Oh and a good people person/father figure type

Last edited:
Do you really believe that by taking like 15 to 20 portal kids or more every year you’re gonna win?
You really gonna believe that all of a sudden he’s gonna start attracting top five classes, knowing that he’s quick to just cut you and embarrass you publicly?
😂 😂 😂 Sounds like Mario to me!!! The last two cycles we did the same thing! 11 year one 17 year two, we’re at 4 already this year.
10 kids are still on our roster from year one with a few of them on their way out after the bowl game. We still don’t have a FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK, we’re waiting on the 5th portal guy this cycle to save our A SS. It’s essentially the SAME SH IT in Miami. Mario popped the bed his first season as well. We ALL bought into the hype. They were 4-8 we were 5-7 year one!! HELLO??? Our SH IT is just as stank as CU.
We hoping our Coach can make it happen just like their fans.
The difference is they have a father grooming his sons to the league and Colorado is over after they leave. We have a Coach that if we don’t get to the Playoffs this season Pots and Pans will be Banging outside of Greentree and little Airplanes are going to takeoff with banners from Tamiami and Opa Locka Airports! If Mario doesn’t pull it off we’re F ukd!
#CAMWARDTOTHEU

😂 😂 😂 Sounds like Mario to me!!! The last two cycles we did the same thing! 11 year one 17 year two, we’re at 4 already this year.
10 kids are still on our roster from year one with a few of them on their way out after the bowl game. We still don’t have a FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK, we’re waiting on the 5th portal guy this cycle to save our A SS. It’s essentially the SAME SH IT in Miami. Mario popped the bed his first season as well. We ALL bought into the hype. They were 4-8 we were 5-7 year one!! HELLO??? Our SH IT is just as stank as CU.
The difference is they have a father grooming his sons to the league and Colorado is over after they leave. We have a Coach that if we don’t get to the Playoffs this season Pots and Pans will be Banging outside of Greentree and little Airplanes are going to takeoff with banners from Tamiami and Opa Locka Airports! If Mario doesn’t pull it off we’re F ukd!
#CAMWARDTOTHEU
You are dumb. And the board is a worse place with your 162 posts on it.

#CAMWARDTOTHEU
Ain’t no one was winning year one with that roster not even good ole Nick but most fans are cooked they like you didn’t realize that.

Advertisement
The possibility the NCAA reinstates the 25 scholarship annual limit and he is left with a roster of 50 one year. Other than that he will keep portaling people in and out
That's an interesting point. The NCAA trying to stay relevant has allowed all of this, but wait until we start seeing sob stories about players who had to drop out of college because their scholarship got pulled.

Semi NIL related … but how many national TV ads have you seen featuring college football players? The only ones I can think of are Caleb Williams for Wendy’s (coming off a heisman season) and Deion’s kids for KFC and Google.

Semi NIL related … but how many national TV ads have you seen featuring college football players? The only ones I can think of are Caleb Williams for Wendy’s (coming off a heisman season) and Deion’s kids for KFC and Google.
Caleb for Dr Pepper

Advertisement

Uigaleiliei did one for Dr. Pepper.

#CAMWARDTOTHEU
Why doesn’t CIS have the middle finger reaction emoji?

I’ve seen a couple for CF players. But Livvy Dunne has a ton more than all of them. Guessing she has to be the top NIL earner in all of college sports.

Advertisement
Ain’t no one was winning year one with that roster not even good ole Nick but most fans are cooked they like you didn’t realize that.
You are ABSOLUTELY right! Year one when Mario came in with the “celebrity” staff I thought we were BACK! I admit it unlike most of You Mario slurps. He didn’t talk about rebuilding in year one, he said TVD is the best Qb in the country, bought in The “GREATEST” Miami coaching staff on paper and hit the Portal shopping for JAGS!
We are those same “cooked” fans as you say. I just want to put THAT out there while we are judging another bum a z z program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
#CAMWARDTOTHEU

🖕

Why doesn’t CIS have the middle finger reaction emoji?

We did, but mods took it away. I requested they add it back and they said I should just post a reply with it instead, which is what I did just now. Interesting psychology / social media engagement experiment going on, I guess.

We did, but mods took it away. I requested they add it back and they said I should just post a reply with it instead, which is what I did just now. Interesting psychology / social media engagement experiment going on, I guess.
I think one of the over sensitive old man premium members had a fit over it. Not 100% but he whinned like a little ***** about it and then the middle finger was gone.

Advertisement
Back