Collins' reaction to Gran leaving

^Canes is nationwide. We have fans from all over.

I have to hope that this puts us in good position with him again. Somebody is bound to talk some sense to this kid eventually that he shouldn't base his college career on where his friends go.

We need Collins in the worst way, IMO. This kid is seriously good, we can't afford to miss out on the best South Florida has to offer and expect to win a national championship. With all the upheaval at FSU, I am beginning to feel a little more confident that we pull in some kind of monster class with Collins, Thomas, Kirkland, Burns, Carter and others. These kids getting upset and wavering with Stoops' and Gran's departure shows me that they had a lot of confidence in Stoops and the position coaches at FSU, but not a lot of faith in Jimbo himself. Golden, on the other hand, inspires confidence, in spite of impending sanctions.

Hopefully I'm right about this ****. I so badly want to see a Duke + Collins backfield, and in 2014 I would stroke out if we had a Duke + Collins + Sony backfield.

we really need Collins. bad

Collins + Duke = no touches for any other RBs next year and that is 2 legit NFL RBs in the same backfield. and I'm not talking 2 year practice squad type backs like we've had lately.

Advertisement
1.gif

He just sent me this text:

"I'm shocked I didn't think he would leave , I thought he was solid with Fsu , I understand the reason behind it , it's just hard to believe that he's Gone and at another school . Like coach B Who left Wisconsin I was shocked at first but understanding behind reason . I'm still interested in fsu just still pretty much trying to believe he's gone "

Interesting. Josh Newberg from 247 has the same quote, and posted it before you. What's going on here? Maybe Collins is texting everyone the same generic message?

Not sure if you are accusing me from taking it from 247, but here is proof.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355258741.810291.jpg

"I'm shocked I didn't think he would leave , I thought he was solid with Fsu , I understand the reason behind it , it's just hard to believe that he's Gone and at another school . Like coach B Who left Wisconsin I was shocked at first but understanding behind reason . I'm still interested in fsu just still pretty much trying to believe he's gone "

Interesting. Josh Newberg from 247 has the same quote, and posted it before you. What's going on here? Maybe Collins is texting everyone the same generic message?

Smh

Smh

He could have just copy pasted it to everyone asking

Advertisement

View attachment 19279

Depinga.

Thanks, Pete.

Still feel like its FSU

I feel the same way..... Sucks.
But I feel like this could be the break we've been looking for on him. I'd like to get all the big names in on the same visit before signing day and just say look at who we brought in last year look at all of you guys. You guys could be the class that puts your city back on the map

In golden I trust

View attachment 19279

Saw this same exact text pic on another site(Cinsider). Dude claimed it was his. SMH.

Advertisement

View attachment 19279

Good work as always Pete

Now get on that Verizon bandwagon

View attachment 19279

I don't know why yall question this stalker

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this same exact text pic on another site(Cinsider). Dude claimed it was his. SMH.

look again, time stamp is different and so is the question. response is copy/pasted to multiple sources it seems.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still feel like its FSU

UF fans seem to be getting confident for some reason. Saw their mods on rivals are claiming its a Miami/UF battle with UF with a slight edge right now.

I personally think the kid doesn't know where he is going and everyone is just guessing at this point.

UF fans seem to be getting confident for some reason. Saw their mods on rivals are claiming its a Miami/UF battle with UF with a slight edge right now.

I personally think the kid doesn't know where he is going and everyone is just guessing at this point.

They said the same thing about TH last year. I don't think he goes there but you never know

Advertisement
Back