Collins article

Advertisement
Maybe I'm overreacting but ad the recruiting process goes on and on for him I'm starting feel like he just wants to get away...I mean just look at it...first it's us and fsu and wisky, then coaches leave and it's like he has to come to us now but no then uf comes into the picture than Arkansas, now Texas...he just seems like he's looking for anywhere to go away

Advertisement
Or he just wants to educate himself on what is the best decision to make....
He just started playing football a year ago, so i doubt he has any strong feelings about where he will go other then the fact that Miami is home. So we do have and advantage, but he seems to be a smart kid and wants to make an informed decision, a decision that will shape the rest of him life.

Him going about it this way makes me want him more!

Advertisement
Noles board is saying he hasn't spoken with Gators in a while. Also, he may not take scheduled trip to Arkansas. Does not have FSU official set.

It looks like he may shut this thing down if all goes well this weekend.

Maybe I'm overreacting but ad the recruiting process goes on and on for him I'm starting feel like he just wants to get away...I mean just look at it...first it's us and fsu and wisky, then coaches leave and it's like he has to come to us now but no then uf comes into the picture than Arkansas, now Texas...he just seems like he's looking for anywhere to go away

That's the feeling I have gotten too. Might not be all him, could be parents that are pushing him to go away. Either way, I dont buy into the whole "kid is having fun and getting free trips" theory. That is just an excuse people use to make themselves feel better about a kid that is wavering. You can usually tell when a kid is just having fun and taking free trips. But the whole way this thing has played out with this kid leads me to believe he has genuine interest in leaving SoFla. He doesnt seem like he's just playing games and getting free trips.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back